Clear All

• Nauha by Mesum Abbas

Jab mere ghar mein Alam hai tou alamdar bhi ho
    How much wood would a wood chuck chuck .. if a wood chuck would chuck wood

Mera Sehriyan wala Akbar

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck .. if a wood chuck would chuck wood

Comment

Ohh paiee... keep this place clean from these kind of things

Last edited by Pakistani Prince; 1 week ago.
      So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

Comment

^ Good that you edited else I was about to put you in your place. Next time be careful before uttering anything out of your mouth. You lot got no control on your tongues, minds, fingers & what not. Have some respect for other Islamic sects & develop some tolerance level, if you can't do that then the least you can do is stay neutral & shut up.

And I am not shia.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Prince View Post
          Ohh paiee... keep this place clean from these kind of things
          Clean???? These kind of things??? What is so unclean in those videos???

Comment

^ Exactly

I dont see why would anyone feel the need to pass such a derogatory comment of "Ohh paiee... keep this place clean from these kind of *****tttt" which he decided to edit afterwards. Shame on you Pakistani Prince for saying that. Do you even know what noha means? In noha they talk about the tragedy of Hazrat Hussain AS in the battle of Karbala. Why dont you actually listen to few of these nohas & educate yourself? Learn what actually happened in muharram instead of passing derogatory remarks for nohas in which they only talk about karbala & what happened in Karbala to Ahl Albayt?

We have hindus on this forum too, lets say if they choose to post some thing of their religion, I dont think such people can tolerate anything from other religions as they cant seem to tolerate their own religion's sectarian differences. Islam teaches us tolerance too. Atleast have some respect for this sacred month of muharram & Ahl Albayt as a muslim if not anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by tissues View Post
              ^ Good that you edited else I was about to put you in your place. Next time be careful before uttering anything out of your mouth. You lot got no control on your tongues, minds, fingers & what not. Have some respect for other Islamic sects & develop some tolerance level, if you can't do that then the least you can do is stay neutral & shut up.

And I am not shia.
              You were going to put me in my place, but still.... you were scared to quote me.... that's cute sweet heart.

Comment

^ Exactly

I dont see why would anyone feel the need to pass such a derogatory comment of "Ohh paiee... keep this place clean from these kind of *****tttt" which he decided to edit afterwards. Shame on you Pakistani Prince for saying that. Do you even know what noha means? In noha they talk about the tragedy of Hazrat Hussain AS in the battle of Karbala. Why dont you actually listen to few of these nohas & educate yourself? Learn what actually happened in muharram instead of passing derogatory remarks for nohas in which they only talk about karbala & what happened in Karbala to Ahl Albayt?

We have hindus on this forum too, lets say if they choose to post some thing of their religion, I dont think such people can tolerate anything from other religions as they cant seem to tolerate their own religion's sectarian differences. Islam teaches us tolerance too. Atleast have some respect for this sacred month of muharram & Ahl Albayt as a muslim if not anything else.
                First of all i want to say sorry if i have offended anyone with my comment.. God knows it was not my intention to insult ahle-tashe sect....
                Secondly i do not think we need nohas to have a better understanding of karbla incident.... What happened in karbla was really unfortunate and it should not have happened.... but the actions shias do in muharam have no basis in ISLAM....Prophet PBUH did not do them, nor did any of his companions.۔.Listening to nohas and turning this unfortunate incident into some kind of celebration every year goes against the teachings of ISLAM....That's what i wanted to say.... but of course that's my personal opinion and if you or anyone else feels the need to listen to noha stuff or beating, cutting or striking your chest..... then of course you guys can do whatever pleases you...

Comment

You were going to put me in my place, but still.... you were scared to quote me.... that's cute sweet heart.
                  Sweet heart??? Dude you need to SHUT UP.

And i wasnt scared to quote you, you were scared that i might put you in your place hence you edited before i could quote.

Comment

First of all i want to say sorry if i have offended anyone with my comment.. God knows it was not my intention to insult ahle-tashe sect....
                    Secondly i do not think we need nohas to have a better understanding of karbla incident.... What happened in karbla was really unfortunate and it should not have happened.... but the actions shias do in muharam have no basis in ISLAM....Prophet PBUH did not do them, nor did any of his companions.۔.Listening to nohas and turning this unfortunate incident into some kind of celebration every year goes against the teachings of ISLAM....That's what i wanted to say.... but of course that's my personal opinion and if you or anyone else feels the need to listen to noha stuff or beating, cutting or striking your chest..... then of course you guys can do whatever pleases you...

No one is talking about the actions some shia choose to do in muharram nor justifying their cutting, beating & what not. All I talked about is respecting muharram, Ahl Abayt & Shia community. Nohas got nothing to do with beating & cutting. And its not a celebration, its a remembrance. Your opinion didnt seem like an opnion, it seemed more like a hatred towards Shia community.

Atleast you apologised. Your post no#3 still is offensive & unacceptable. Next time be careful & think twice before writing anything.

Comment

lol respecting ahlyb-bait has nothing to do with muharam..... One of my cousins is going to get married on 8th muharam....Now does this make us disrespectful towards ahlybait ? tissues

Comment

lol respecting ahlyb-bait has nothing to do with muharam..... One of my cousins is going to get married on 8th muharam....Now does this make us disrespectful towards ahlybait ? tissues
                        You made such a derogatory comment towards nohas & nohas mention Ahl Albayt.

Comment

You made such a derogatory comment towards nohas & nohas mention Ahl Albayt.
                          Most of the nohas contain shirak and fake dramatic stories with some "chest beating thaa thaa" background music ..... My comment was directed at these things..
                          Last edited by Pakistani Prince; 1 week ago.

Comment

^ What you want me to say?? All I am saying is have some respect, no need to stoop so low. Instead of finding differences, find common things, develop some tolerance level, avoid fitna fasaad. Are you still trying to justify your comment? Your comment/so called opinion was derogatory, offensive, wrong & unacceptable & you apologised for that. End of story.

Comment

Holy is hand in hand with tissues on this and every other topic. Whatever she is saying is right. She is the ladyboss.
                              My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
                              "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

Working...
                              X