No announcement yet.

ruling on sex robot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Lota raises a good concern. The robot can catch fire, being made of electrical and mechanical parts and depending on what situation and position you put it through.

So may i suggest a doll instead? Safe and less costly and is not combustible.

“Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

Holy knows there is a whole seperate thread on how guppies look like but since we are on topic, here is boompatakha paa ji posing before humping a machine (or vice versa)

#Kayuteboy

<removed>
      Last edited by SID_NY; Aug 28th, 2018, 07:35 PM. Reason: Image removed. Stick to words content plz!
      My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
      "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

This is Bobby1 level trolling

Comment

• Bobby1
          Bobby1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Serious issue though as Japanese birth rate has dropped and with Soft Bank CEO claiming they will have a robot 10k times smarter than humans in 20 yrs we do need to acknowledge the social issues, females in Japan are using robots also.

I suppose you can have up to 4 sexbots.

Comment

• Bobby1
          Bobby1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Bots cost 20k, real life one brings jahaiz, cooks cleans is servant to ur mom and dad and a nanny to your kid and is commanded to please and does not need charging or battery replacements. Only where they are allowed to talk back the bot is required..........Sarcasm.

Originally posted by aqua70 View Post
        I mean what if you start expecting your wife to act like one when you do get married?
        That's the thing, Aqua. It's not likely that he'll get married if he singularly prefers robots. And that's okay yar. We actually WANT that to happen. Cuz then there won't be any lil phatakay-phataakiyan running around. Pehlay kum maslay masaail hain duniya main? Door door tak socho, Aqua!

Comment

• aqua70
          aqua70 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol, you my friend have a point.

Originally posted by Holy Lota View Post
        ^

holy just suggests you to do the "ritual" in front of a fire-brigade. Incase the wires get short they can quickly open the water stream and keep you alive.
        Velvet suggests that you do the deed in front of Holy. A Lota will do the same thing that a fire fighter's hose will do.

Comment

• booompatakha
          booompatakha commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I think Holy Lota should watch me. He is a closet homo so he will enjoy it very much

• Holy Lota
          Holy Lota commented
          Editing a comment
          boompatakha ji, Ofcourse you would know that since you were there with holy in the closet moaning out loud, except holy was right behind you

• booompatakha
          booompatakha commented
          Editing a comment
          Holy Lota then u must have micropenis because I did not feel anything

Sex with a robot may be permissible but not preferable (Makrooh), same as masturbation, only permissible if done to avoid/protect oneself from a bigger sin e.g. adultery. I am pretty sure sodomy with robot will not be allowed, given its potential to raise expectation for same when getting intimate with a human being. Important thing to remember robots are also Allah's creation and His jurisdition presides over everything including makhlooq (living) and non-living objects.

Better not to do this, but if you do, then so some sadqa and repent for your sins.
        I'm Not The Messiah, I'm A Very Naughty Boy

Comment

Sheeda Pistol a human can also catch fire for no apparent reason: Spontaneous Human Combustion

If one is resorting to robots for sex, their bad luck may not know any bounds....
          I'm Not The Messiah, I'm A Very Naughty Boy

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post

Velvet suggests that you do the deed in front of Holy. A Lota will do the same thing that a fire fighter's hose will do.

Holy has no problem with checking to make sure all safety precautions are followed in the due course. However, as shaer said, "Phoonkon se ye chiragh bhujaya na jaega". The fire caughty by the friction of patakha/robot or short wires, a lota filled with holy water might not suffice. Next suggestion please!

Comment

Bad news for holy brother boompatakha.

Time to move out from Jewston. Ye Zaalim samaj rehne kahan deta hai

https://www.fastcompany.com/90246287...-robot-brothel
              Houston bans ?evil and sleazy? sex-robot brothel

Houston could have become a real-life Westworld, but instead the city council has unanimously voted to pass an ordinance that effectively blocks a proposed ?sex robot brothel? from opening.

The brothel was supposed to be the first U.S. showroom of the try-before-you-buy Canadian love doll company KinkySdollS, which already has a location in the much more free-thinking city of Toronto. Since the human-like dolls can cost more than $3,000 each, the company seems to think it?s only polite to let potential customers try them on for size.

Houston locals were not thrilled by the prospect of turning their fair city into a robotic Wild Wild West. According to USA Today, prior to the council?s vote, a petition opposed to the robot sex business had more than 13,000 signatures. Residents testified that the brothel was ?crooked, evil and sleazy,? according to FOX 26 News, and would ?tear families apart,? which says something about Houston families and their predilections.

The council was unanimously opposed to the futuristic business, with one council member deeming them ?weird? and ?a little gross,? another planning on filming patrons as they entered the building to shame them online, and another noting that Houston is ?not Sin City.?

The ordinance the council ended up passing, though, doesn?t mean no one can have sex with a robot in their own home. Instead, it makes it ?illegal to have sex with a mechanical object in a Houston business.?

Comment

• booompatakha
                booompatakha commented
                Editing a comment
                I wonder what did those robots do to the people to deserve such treatment. It makes you think where humanity is heading.
            Working...
            X