Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ruling on sex robot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ruling on sex robot

    Is.it permissible for me to use sex robot for pleasure purpose

  • #2
    What if Robot doesn't agree? I mean technically it's a rape. be safe

    Comment


    • booompatakha
      booompatakha commented
      Editing a comment
      What if I program robot to always say yes to my advances? Then it is never rape

    • ajazali
      ajazali commented
      Editing a comment
      It is just a sex toy/device unless your robot has a sex drive mechanism or libido control system.

  • #3
    Holy Lota Sheeda Pistol NomiCA

    Comment


    • #4
      Maa Sadqay! There is whole different level of tharak-pan here.

      Now we know why bhai patakhay hate hindus. Hindus are Patakha's competition in lust desires.


      So when using S3x robot, which position while you bend down in? Do you jerk off thinking of robot doing sex with you?
      My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
      "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

      Comment


      • booompatakha
        booompatakha commented
        Editing a comment
        This is only temporary solution until I find a girl

      • Holy Lota
        Holy Lota commented
        Editing a comment
        Finding a adult boy would help more. Go for it

    • #5
      permissible as per what?
      Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

      Comment


      • #6
        Originally posted by chaa moo View Post
        What if Robot doesn't agree? I mean technically it's a rape. be safe
        chaa moo has a point, what if the robot doesnt agree? You need to have consent of the robot else its rape and thats forbidden in Islamic and all other laws. I reckon you first need to have nikkah with the robot before any sex to make it halal. Also make sure to give the gold ring for moon dikhai else you aint getting any
        “Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

        Comment


        • #7
          After nikah everything is halal

          Comment


          • #8
            Originally posted by third string View Post
            After nikah everything is halal
            Not everything, kaka. Wrong entry can break your nikah. Ask a molvi
            My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
            "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

            Comment


            • #9
              Originally posted by Holy Lota View Post

              Not everything, kaka. Wrong entry can break your nikah. Ask a molvi
              Rofl.

              Comment


              • #10
                Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post

                chaa moo has a point, what if the robot doesnt agree? You need to have consent of the robot else its rape and thats forbidden in Islamic and all other laws. I reckon you first need to have nikkah with the robot before any sex to make it halal. Also make sure to give the gold ring for moon dikhai else you aint getting any

                Comment


                • #11
                  Originally posted by Holy Lota View Post
                  Maa Sadqay! There is whole different level of tharak-pan here.

                  Now we know why bhai patakhay hate hindus. Hindus are Patakha's competition in lust desires.


                  So when using S3x robot, which position while you bend down in? Do you jerk off thinking of robot doing sex with you?

                  Comment


                  • #12
                    Intriguing. Wouldn't that be unhealthy for you emotionally? I mean what if you start expecting your wife to act like one when you do get married?

                    You may scoff at what I am saying right now but once you have a wife with an opinion, you are in for rude awakening. Lol
                    Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

                    Comment


                    • booompatakha
                      booompatakha commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What makes you think I will get rid of robot when I get married?

                    • third string
                      third string commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Islam says you have to listen to your husband when it comes to bedroom stuff.

                    • aqua70
                      aqua70 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You just proved my point booompatakha Unhealthy indeed.

                  • #13
                    Originally posted by aqua70 View Post
                    Intriguing. Wouldn't that be unhealthy for you emotionally? I mean what if you start expecting your wife to act like one when you do get married?

                    You may scoff at what I am saying right now but once you have a wife with an opinion, you are in for rude awakening. Lol
                    Patakha bhai isnt into shadi wadi. Either robots or girls with masculine features. Thats it. Om Shanti Om
                    My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
                    "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

                    Comment


                    • Bobby1
                      Bobby1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am very knowledgeable about the faith and since in my retirement I am planning to be a peer I will help you out, there are two ways this could be classified as, either masturbation with an implement or bestiality. If in future when robots will be smarter than humans then it could be classified as beastiality and punishment is stoning. If the robot is not intelligent then it is plain masturbation which is haram unless the frustration level becomes insane like when you are starving you could eat pork. If you are doing it recreationally then it is haram

                      In Japan birth rate has dropped as they are obsessed with dolls and robots, so the sex robots can create moral dilemma.

                  • #14
                    Nobody answered my real question. People are just making fun of me. This is not a joke

                    Comment


                    • aqua70
                      aqua70 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You will have to ask an imam.

                  • #15
                    ^

                    Aaf curse, thats such a serious thread and Pathar-dil hazraat are making fun. How can manaeng a suhag-raat/din with a robot before shadi be inadmissible. No way.

                    But since your safety is highly important for this universe's intellect sustain, holy just suggests you to do the "ritual" in front of a fire-brigade. Incase the wires get short they can quickly open the water stream and keep you alive.
                    Worst thing if your Mr. Tom gets burnt you can always get another one planted. Case resolved.
                    My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
                    "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X