Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by booompatakha View Post
    Wow, that was nice. Can you send me another link please
    I thought you would never ask. Here you go!

https://youtu.be/IOtZVJ8FlQc
    Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

what an astonishingly hateful, racist and inflammatory thread! yes I find some Hindu practices funny, like crazy pagans, but they might find some of our customs strange, for example festive qurbani could be perceived as barbaric slaughter, circumcision as genital mutilation, polygamy as women enslavery and fasting as collective self-harm etc. Come on people stop criticising others and be more insightful and tolerant of others religion and practices.
      I'm Not The Messiah, I'm A Very Naughty Boy

Comment

• Bobby1
        Bobby1 commented
        Editing a comment
        You would be surprised to know how many people are consumed with hatred, we had a Hindu lady living with us when our kids were younger, she would help with cooking and kids. My wifes sis, huaband and 3 daughters came to live at our house on their immigration and when they saw the Hindu lady they made a huge drama that they are Shia Syeds and they cant eat food cooked by Hindu and Hindus are paleet n all. I am thinking the Hindu lady is a lot cleaner and has better values, she is working for her keep while you guys are free loaders.

OP, the real question is are you eight years old?

Comment

• booompatakha
        booompatakha commented
        Editing a comment
        Jokes on you. I am a 30 yr old man not 8 yrs old.

• IsaidwhatIsaid
        IsaidwhatIsaid commented
        Editing a comment
        booompatakha Which makes the existence of this thread a lot more funny and pathetic.

Originally posted by IsaidwhatIsaid View Post
      OP, the real question is are you eight years old?
      Don't insult 8 year olds.

Comment

^ LOL

OP, any kind of injustice towards the Muslim community (but not confined to Muslims) upsets me. But hatred is at the root of those injustices so how will the same sentiment help you or resolve matters? It won't win anyone over.
        I think that if you let me....I'd treat you like the sky
        I'd join up all your insecurities...And bundle all your flaws
        I'd create a new constellation....And search for it endlessly

Comment

Why isn?t anyone giving feedback on the Vinayaka song linksu?

At 2 mein 30 sec of the second video, the singer seems to be bowling a wrong one.

Comment

• redvelvet
            redvelvet commented
            Editing a comment
            Alright ...fine....if you must know...

It needs fewer tablas and more guitar....

Jus sayin'

• Southie
            Southie commented
            Editing a comment
            That is a mridangam, redvelvetu, not tabla

This is not a major issue. But as far as I see Muslim is a attacker. They always make riot.

Comment

And we now have the saffron brigade join us

Comment

You do know that Hindus very much like the pagan arabs believe in 1 God (Eeshwar) and later on the various tribes that existed adopted a sort of system of worship based on the spirit of God existing in various other forms. Also in their theology they've also predicted the arrival of Jesus and Muhammad by specific traits only associated with themselves. Hindus have greatly affected the modern world that we live in. From Sanskrit we get various Indo-european languages. They've also invented the number 0 which the arabs used and created algebra and arithmetic which paved the way for modern technology!

The hindus are sort of a primordial people which have existed through the eons. They're a very interesting people. If we go back far enough our own ancestors were at one point hindus. You could very much decent from a Brahmin lineage. We are part of the "Indian" race. So don't hate anyone without first understanding their history. We have so much that we share with the hindus, at one point they were our literal neighbors. And what does Islam say about neighbors? We must study the hindus, who knows we may find Allah hidden somewhere in their sacred texts. But we out right reject it because we have adopted the "Mullah" ideology instead that of our Prophet of gaining knowledge even if we have to go to China. Now you can't tell me that Chinese people aren't polytheists.

Comment

Bakray if you hate hindus your nick should be something like ZabihaCow24 instead of bakra. If you are desperate to offend make it in full swing like holy lota.
                My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
                "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

• Southie
                  Southie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lotay ji, you meant to address bhoomipataka, not Bakra. Please purify the atmosphere with Lota water and send the message in triplicate to bhoomipataka

Thank you Southie. I really enjoyed both Vinayaka prayers. Vinayaka is really cool, bro. Now do you have a song that is a United, not a divider? Thanks in advance.

Thank you Southie. I really enjoyed both Vinayaka prayers. Vinayaka is really cool, bro. Now do you have a song that is a United, not a divider? Thanks in advance.

But of course, bhoomipataka. Here you go. Please tell redvelvetu this song doesn?t appear to have mridangam.

https://youtu.be/CJvK0dox0_M

Comment

why Hindus killing Kashmiri Muslims.
                  I think they are really terrorist.

Comment

Originally posted by booompatakha

Thank you Southie. I would like a change of pace. Do you happen to have a bandish for raag Bhoopali based on my favorite god Ganesha? And Sid, what is wrong in saying Ram naam satya hai. It simply means God is truth, bro.
                    Thanks, bhoomipatakha

Bhoomipataka, you never cease to amaze me. Here you go.

https://youtu.be/QyrsPCBIaoY

Comment

Working...
                    X