I hate hindus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate hindus

ever since I born I have a harsh hatred toward the Hindus. I see them as dirty unclean and pagan. Sometime I feel bad for much hatred because some are nice. Am I in wrong for hating Hindu?

R U one yourself?

Be honest No one will hate you if you are one!
    Last edited by SindSagar; 4 weeks ago.
    Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

Comment

No I am muslim

Comment

So you came into this duniya with a paidaaishi hatred for Hindus? What a ridiculous comment.

Every child is born in the state of purity. They learn their hatred from their upbringing, their environment, or its shaped by their experiences.

Whether I love you or hate you, both are in your favor. If I love you, you'll occupy my heart. If I hate you, you'll occupy my mind. Either way, you have a part of me. So, take care of yourself. ~ Shakespeare, edited.

Comment

Originally posted by booompatakha View Post
          No I am muslim
          Yes, Hindus are mushrikeen or polytheists. But the pagan Arabs (which included the relatives of the Prophet SAWS) also believed in "gods" that they made out of their own hands. But if the Prophet SAWS treated them with harshness, they wouldn't have converted to Islam. If you consider yourself a Muslim, then look to the sunnah for guidance on what kind of feelings and attitude and interactions you should have with those who are not Muslim.
          Whether I love you or hate you, both are in your favor. If I love you, you'll occupy my heart. If I hate you, you'll occupy my mind. Either way, you have a part of me. So, take care of yourself. ~ Shakespeare, edited.

Comment

You should have a meeting with Bhakts....they are mirror image of you lol
            Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

ever since I born I have a harsh hatred toward the Hindus. I see them as dirty unclean and pagan. Sometime I feel bad for much hatred because some are nice. Am I in wrong for hating Hindu?
              Do u know any Hindu's personally?? have u interacted with them?? How do u know they are dirty and unclean??? Also if u feel bad about hating them, then y hold on to that feeling??

I am also a Muslim, but respect all faiths and religions and also the people who follow them.

Comment

Originally posted by NomiCA View Post
                You should have a meeting with Bhakts....they are mirror image of you lol
                Not quite. Bhakts hate with pride. OP feels bad for his hatred. OP is human. And has every chance of getting rid of his hatred through peer guidance.
                Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

• booompatakha
                  booompatakha commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes. I work with them in my college classes. All of Hindus I encountered are very nice and even help me succeed in my classes. I'm not talking about those Hindus though. Sorry this was for messedup question. Ignore it
                  Last edited by booompatakha; 4 weeks ago.

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post

Yes, Hindus are mushrikeen or polytheists. But the pagan Arabs (which included the relatives of the Prophet SAWS) also believed in "gods" that they made out of their own hands. But if the Prophet SAWS treated them with harshness, they wouldn't have converted to Islam. If you consider yourself a Muslim, then look to the sunnah for guidance on what kind of feelings and attitude and interactions you should have with those who are not Muslim.
                redvelvetu, don?t make me come there with my six-pack to edit out your postu.

Mind it.

Comment

I think I need to make my criteria more flexible. It need not be 3 b's anymore, although that does take the crown. Any male username that commences with the second letter of the alphabet is likely to warrant an exorcism.

Comment

• Bobby1
                    Bobby1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Cousin crushes are so cool...lol
                    Last edited by Bobby1; 4 weeks ago.

• redvelvet
                    redvelvet commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Shrek said it best, "Maybe he's compensating for something."

• Bobby1
                    Bobby1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Funny rather than reading Sippara u r fantacizing..lol

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post

Let me list some reasons why I hate hindus:

1) Their God's are just weird. Take Ganesha an elephant humanoid, and then there's a god that is blue skin and has six arms or something. They also worship Shiva lingam which is practically a huge dildo (sorry for inappropriate word, I am just saying it as it is). It wouldn't be a problem if they had more human-like God's like those in Greek mythology. They should also decrease the number of God's to a manageable number like no more than 30.

2) They bathe in the polluted Ganges river and believe it has medicinal properties. Mind you, that's basically gutter pani they are taking shower in. They should not do this or at least bathe in a clean river.

3) They have the audacity to oppress Muslims such as Gujrat riot, not allow them to do qurbani on cow, and now they are taking their citizenship away in some parts of India. That is really ridiculous! We muslims ruled over them for a thousand years, force them to pay the jizya, developed India a great deal, etc. (I understand that most Hindus are tolerant, but you know this Modi guy is encouraging a wave of intolerance. He was previouly banned from entering US on terrorism charges)

4) will add more later

Comment

• Bobby1
                    Bobby1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    aqua70 I am very knowledgeable about earlier conquests and mostly involved in slaughtering the males, enslaving children and women and raping and selling them and taking their stuff and people can change the narrative to how noble those things were.

• Pakistani Prince
                    Pakistani Prince commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Boompataky you forgot to add that they burn their dead bodies too....
                    Last edited by Pakistani Prince; 4 weeks ago.

• messedup
                    messedup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    1. That is their belief and i guess we are no one to judge them or their God's or their beliefs. As rv mentioned earlier, even arabs believed in idols before and u may well know the number yourself.

2. Ganga river was considered holy, again there is a mythological story behind it. It was pure as any other water resource, but yes their beliefs and rituals and and other factors has now polluted it. But again it is upto them to decide if they want to bathe in it or drink it or do watever. How many have u come across who have taken a dip in the Ganga and not taken a shower since then???

3. Again, this is not the hindu's who are oppressing the muslims, these are the "Hindu Extremists", like there are some muslim extremists in Pakistan, the same way in India there are hindu extremists, who are brain washed to oppress muslims. And not just muslims, these ********* trouble all other people around irrespective of their castes.
                    I am born and brought up in India and have been around hindus and alhumdulillah never experienced anything bad. Infact I still have some best friends who are hindus and respect my faith as much i respect theirs.
                    Coming to talk about Modi, yes I am not a very big fan of his. I think he getting elected as the PM was choosing "best out of worst". And u r not the only one who is not happy with Modi, many indians and hindus are also not happy. Lets hope the next election brings someone more sensible.

By holding onto hate you are slowly poisoning yourself while expecting the one you hate to drop dead.

It's good that you are acknowledging your bias at least, hopefully you can resolve it.
                  Last edited by aqua70; 4 weeks ago.
                  Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

OP which cast of hindus your ancestors were from? Just asking
                    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

• booompatakha
                      booompatakha commented
                      Editing a comment
                      does it matter? I am proud of them for converting to Islam

• SID_NY
                      SID_NY commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It completely matters. For example there were 100 hindu families in a village. One of those converted to Islam and you are just lucky to be born in that. You could be born in either of other 99 hindu families and could very well be doing Ram Ram Satiya right now

Comment

Let me begin with this prayer

Jai Ganesha Jai Ganesha
                      Jai Ganesha deva
                      Mata teri Parvathi
                      Pita Mahadeva

Thanks, that was nice. Here is some more.

https://youtu.be/0J0NqvK-0d8

Comment

Working...
                      X