Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[trigger alert] Afghan girl leaves Islam to become a porn star

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [trigger alert] Afghan girl leaves Islam to become a porn star



    http://www.catchnews.com/lite/this-d...ry-127560.html

    sexces story

  • #2
    different strokes for different folks




    “Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

    Comment


    • #3
      The grammar of the article is atrocious!

      Yasmina dropped Islam to become a porn-star and the writer dropped out of grade school to pursue his literary ambitions. :/

      Stay in school, kids. Stay in school!!!
      I think that if you let me....I'd treat you like the sky
      I'd join up all your insecurities...And bundle all your flaws
      I'd create a new constellation....And search for it endlessly

      Comment


      • #4
        lol @ leaves islam. I would say its way better than still being in Islam as well as becoming the porn star. No hypocrisy atleast
        We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

        Comment


        • third string
          third string commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol look up nadia ali, she's still muslim and a pornstar

        • Cashmere
          Cashmere commented
          Editing a comment
          SID_NY I concur with hypocrisy part.
          third string Islam isn't about carrying a muslim name. There's more to being muslim than merely "seeming" like a muslim (via name or association).

      • #5
        Nadia Ali is not a pornstar.

        OP also needs to stop whacking off on pornstars and do something with his life so pornstars come to him for once
        Say no to 'islamofascism'..

        Comment


        • third string
          third string commented
          Editing a comment
          She is a pornstar

      • #6
        Stringy, why are you watching porn either way? Its 18+ and you have 4 more years to go..
        We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

        Comment


        • #7
          Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
          Stringy, why are you watching porn either way? Its 18+ and you have 4 more years to go..
          I actually have 10 more years to ago, uncle saab.

          Comment


          • SID_NY
            SID_NY commented
            Editing a comment
            Good. you are grounded!

        • #8
          Everything about this thread is a mess LMFAO

          Comment


          • #9
            Originally posted by Doppleganger View Post
            Nadia Ali is not a pornstar.

            OP also needs to stop whacking off on pornstars and do something with his life so pornstars come to him for once
            Are we talking about the singer of iiO?
            Say no to 'islamofascism'..

            Comment


            • #10
              I am haunting after reading the article.
              Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

              Comment


              • redvelvet
                redvelvet commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, I'm afraid the English (if you can call it that) was more traumatizing than Yasmina's story. None of us who have read it will ever be the same again.

            • #11
              Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
              lol @ leaves islam. I would say its way better than still being in Islam as well as becoming the porn star.
              I read her interview online, and I don?t agree Sid.
              Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
              May be she will some day change her actions and become a better muslim or human than many.

              Remember the incident of the prostitute who brought water for a dying dog.

              Grizzly bear

              Comment


              • SID_NY
                SID_NY commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh I dont contest what you are saying. And I agree. I'm just saying if she excused herself from Islam and then do whatever, she atleast made a decision for her life.
                Not living the life of a hypocrite.

              • redvelvet
                redvelvet commented
                Editing a comment
                Sid, I was wondering about the same thing as Icono.

                I know that becoming a porn-star is an extreme, outlier situation. And I also understand that it's a source of immense societal fitnah as well. But there are many Muslims that.....in lesser ways.....are outwardly not following Islam; their manner of speech, dressing, relationships, and conduct are not in alignment with Islamic values. I think all of us are hypocrites to varying extents. Maybe having even a just a thread of a connection to Islam in your heart can one day bring you back to the religion more firmly.....as opposed to rejecting Islam in its entirety.

              • Southie
                Southie commented
                Editing a comment
                Finally figured out how to use the comment option.

                redvelvet ji, et tu? Why is a porn star an extreme outlier situation. There are several who put themselves through college etc. some are not born with a silver spoon. Plus, isn’t silver down?

            • #12
              Originally posted by Iconoclast View Post

              I read her interview online, and I don?t agree Sid.
              Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
              May be she will some day change her actions and become a better muslim or human than many.

              Remember the incident of the prostitute who brought water for a dying dog.
              I get and agree with your points. Re the last sentence, I honestly don?t understand why a prostitute is used as an example of a bad person(in your example a bad person who did a good deed).
              Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

              Comment


              • #13
                Originally posted by Southie View Post

                I get and agree with your points. Re the last sentence, I honestly don?t understand why a prostitute is used as an example of a bad person(in your example a bad person who did a good deed).
                Southie, it was only used bcoz of context which was related to sex. But yes I agree that one cannot compare and contrast sins.
                Grizzly bear

                Comment

                Working...
                X