Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The death of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^

and you 'purposely-ignore-what-i-dont-like' issue?

you seem to ignore my second question that only second coming of Jesus theory has the mention of Mahdi. You believe only in Mahdi coming part but not the Jesus coming part. Both of which, as per the theory, will occur the same time. And that time period is defined as just before the end of times. After fighting and killing off anti Christ & gog/magic, Jesus will lead the people of the world for 40 years before dying a natural death. I find flaws in that theory hence don't believe in it. But if you do then why believe only in one part and ignore the second? 'purposely-ignore-what-i-dont-like' issue?

Comment

"Deleted post response to Kuchughtai"

Never Mind..
      Last edited by Cashmere; Aug 6th, 2018, 02:10 PM.
      "Understand the nature of impurity. If your key is bent, the lock will not open." Rumi

Comment

redvelvetu is making stuff up. Six pack Southie knows best.
        Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

Originally posted by StoicHermit View Post
          ^^

and you 'purposely-ignore-what-i-dont-like' issue?

you seem to ignore my second question that only second coming of Jesus theory has the mention of Mahdi. You believe only in Mahdi coming part but not the Jesus coming part. Both of which, as per the theory, will occur the same time. And that time period is defined as just before the end of times. After fighting and killing off anti Christ & gog/magic, Jesus will lead the people of the world for 40 years before dying a natural death. I find flaws in that theory hence don't believe in it. But if you do then why believe only in one part and ignore the second? 'purposely-ignore-what-i-dont-like' issue?
          I ignored it on purpose although I can answer most of your questions. your assertions are incorrect. please refer to my previous posts. don't want to prolong this "discussion" as you might have seen the kind of responses this discussion may get. let us end this right here.
          Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” Albert Einstein

Comment

Now that when i read these discussions, i feel like fittay maunh on what i used to debate and waste time upon.

To the original poster of the topic, this is not dawah and will make other go away from what you believe as haq. i have proofs that prove that mirza ghulam died in a make shift room(which was a washroom) due to diarrhoea but so what. We have plenty of dalail so no need to discuss these things.

i can still see some old IDs BTW
            لا عيش إلا عيش الآخرة
            BROTHERS NOT SLAVES. Regain Respect

Comment

• SID_NY
              SID_NY commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome back, again. And again I hope you stick around

Continuation of the lies spread by Jews after stealing them from Zoroastrians!

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
              Even if it is true, what is the issue here? Why do Shias Sunnis or any others feel this is mockworthy? And if they did do this to mock, the joke is on them. It is irrelevant if this is true or not.
              southie for president

ﺃﷲ ﻧﯣﺮ ﺇﺴﻣﺇﯣﺇﺕ ﯣﺇﻠﺄﺮﺾ_ Best cheese-maker of monkVille

Comment

Pagan Origins of Judaism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZECezMYug8c

Comment

Originally posted by bobby digital View Post
                  Is it true that the prophet ...??
                  dont say him prophet.

Originally posted by bobby digital View Post
                  Is it true that the prophet and promised messiah of Ahmadis, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad qadiani, died while having a sh*t in the toilet??
                  yes it is true, he died in toilet .

Comment

Moderator's Note:
                    Thread is locked for review. Please bear with us. Thank you
                    Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

Comment

Working...
                    X