Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The death of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The death of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani?

Is it true that the prophet and promised messiah of Ahmadis, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad qadiani, died while having a sh*t in the toilet??

Or is it a joke made up by Sunnis and Shias to mock Ahmadis?

It's not a joke.... You should watch documentary " inhiraaf" on YouTube... They have given evidences.
    But i guess we should not highlight this thing as qadiyanies will feel bad about it.
    Last edited by Pakistani Prince; Jul 28th, 2018, 12:20 PM.
    So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

Comment

Even if it is true, what is the issue here? Why do Shias Sunnis or any others feel this is mockworthy? And if they did do this to mock, the joke is on them. It is irrelevant if this is true or not.
      Last edited by Southie; Jul 27th, 2018, 08:20 PM. Reason: replaced morning typo with or
      Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
        Even if it is true, what is the issue here? Why do Shias Sunnis morning any others feel this is mockworthy? And if they did do this to mock, the joke is on them. It is irrelevant if this is true or not.
        Are you a Pakistani or a hindu scum?

Comment

bobby digital there are many scums in Pakistan and among muslims as well who use all sorta galam gulooch which reflects their actual identity. May be their hero is Khadim Rizvi thats why they love to use the dirty language as per their likewise mentality.

I sincerely hope you arent one of them and will be careful in words you chose.
          We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

• redvelvet
            redvelvet commented
            Editing a comment
            @SID_NY

Methinks it won't be long before you'll be snuffing out that burning candle of hope. A gander at the host's other posts also reflect a heedlessness in language. ;-)

Who is Khadim Rizvi?

Comment

Originally posted by bobby digital View Post

CAn one not be a Hindu and still be Pakistani? Overlooking the unnecessary vitriol, I am confused by the total lack of common sense in your question, Bobby ji.

And if you have the guts, take up my challenge for a six-pack contest. No Muslim has even come close to defeating me on this subject matter. In fact, each and everyone has packed it in..

What is is it that I hear? Crickets!
            Last edited by Southie; Jul 28th, 2018, 01:12 AM. Reason: issued six pack challenge

Comment

Op, years ago I was reading up on the biography of Ghulam Ahmed Qadiani and I recall something about him dying from the same illness that he said was a divine punishment for someone else. As far as documentaries are concerned, one has to look at the source too....because it could indicate a bias. But you have peaked my interest and I might research the question.

If it is a joke that is used to mock the Ahmedis, then that is very unfortunate and it should not be like this. None of us are above defecating, nor do any of us know how exactly our own deaths will take place.

Now ...is it just me or does this forum appear to have the worst luck with a certain 2-syllable moniker that commences with the thrice-occurring second letter of the alphabet? Anyone ...at all?

Comment

I suspect that you have misunderstood Southie's response. He did not insult the Ahmedis or any group. He simply said that it would be foolish for the Shias or Sunnis to mock someone in this way. And I can understood his point of view. Death should bring about an aajazi or humility in us because it's a reality that we all have to eventually face.

Aksar jaldbaazi main banday ki aqal kaam nahi karti.....varna you would have realized that Hindus and other religions and beliefs (besides Islam) can be found in Pakistan as well.

Comment

I have heard Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani died during defecation. I do not know if is true or not. Many people die during essential biological processes like during micturation, defecation, having sex for all sorts of reasons including medical e.g. raised intra-abdominal pressure associated with opening constipated bowels or voiding a bladder pressed by a swollen prostate etc will also raise intra-cranial pressure, and in some cases in background of hypertension could lead to hemorrhagic stroke.

It is sad some people will make a joke out of someone dying like this.
                  I'm Not The Messiah, I'm A Very Naughty Boy

Comment

Not a good question!

Comment

redvelvet redvelvetu, can you splain in simpul Englishu what it is you mean

?Now ...is it just me or does this forum appear to have the worst luck with a certain 2-syllable moniker that commences with the thrice-occurring second letter of the alphabet? Anyone ...at all??

By the by, I have issued a six-pack challenge which has not yet been accepted by my antagonists - why plural you ask? Did you forget Princu papa?

Comment

atheist from India..... MashALLAH.
                        Jai-Hind.
                        Last edited by Pakistani Prince; Jul 28th, 2018, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post

I suspect that you have misunderstood Southie's response. He did not insult the Ahmedis or any group. He simply said that it would be foolish for the Shias or Sunnis to mock someone in this way. And I can understood his point of view. Death should bring about an aajazi or humility in us because it's a reality that we all have to eventually face.

Aksar jaldbaazi main banday ki aqal kaam nahi karti.....varna you would have realized that Hindus and other religions and beliefs (besides Islam) can be found in Pakistan as well.
                          I agree... dargaah, peeri-fakeeri culture and some other sofi beliefs in Pakistan came from Hinduism....

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Prince View Post

atheist from India..... MashALLAH.
                            Jai-Hind.
                            Kya baat hai Raajkumar Saab. Aapko ye kya ho gaya, Mashallah!

Comment

Working...
                            X