Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father molesting his daughter

What Islam says about this?

I'm no Islamic scholar, but I'm positive it is seen as a degenerate act. Like, I don't even see the point in asking this question.

Comment

I asked to know the ruling on it like whats the punishment? We all know its a sinful act but whats the punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by bourjois View Post
        I asked to know the ruling on it like whats the punishment? We all know its a sinful act but whats the punishment.
        Should have clarified this in the OP.

Comment

Do we have a real scholar here? Probably only a mufti can answer this
          Mera Anghoota

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold ShalwarNekar View Post
            Do we have a real scholar here? Probably only a mufti can answer this
            Which scholar?? jinko eid ka chand bhi nazar nahi ata woh scholar? They all say its bad but no one will tell the punishment & how the father should be put to justice?? There is no direct punishment but some rulings are based on interpretation of Quran & Hadees, so there must be something.

Its taking a toll on daughters emotional & mental health, its torturous for her.

Comment

Which scholar?? jinko eid ka chand bhi nazar nahi ata woh scholar? They all say its bad but no one will tell the punishment & how the father should be put to justice?? There is no direct punishment but some rulings are based on interpretation of Quran & Hadees, so there must be something.

Its taking a toll on daughters emotional & mental health, its torturous for her.
              Ofcourse there must be something but what is that? A person with normal knowledge wouldnt know.
              Mera Anghoota

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold ShalwarNekar View Post

Ofcourse there must be something but what is that? A person with normal knowledge wouldnt know.
                Then whom to ask? You know anyone authentic? Any website where mufti is not just copy pasting but giving actual ruling on the given situation? Once I tried to reach out to Nouman Ali Khan through his facebook page but they told me to ask local masjid Imam which I cant given the fact where I reside.

Comment

no offence but it seems fake story.
                  for starter, you can punish the father for the committed crime disregarding his relation to the girl. you are looking for a ruling that applies to this situation in absolute terms?
                  If you cannot separate the two, more than punishment, you should be considering the therapy of the father. in fact therapy should be done in either case.
                  Last edited by ajazali; Jun 26th, 2018, 09:06 AM.
                  Turn the table...
                  Sun to sahi jahan main hai tera fasana kya.

Comment

Originally posted by ajazali View Post

no offence but it seems fake story.
                    for starter, you can punish the father for the committed crime disregarding his relation to the girl. you are looking for a ruling that applies to this situation in absolute terms?
                    If you cannot separate the two, more than punishment, you should be considering the therapy of the father. in fact therapy should be done in either case.
                    Fake story?? I didn't tell any story to begin with, I knew such comments can come from desi lot? Why fake?? Because father can't do such a thing to his daughter?? This is what her mother said too when she tried to tell her mother, another torture story of her life. Then on top of that her father made this whole thing spiritual that she has jinns in her & what not, another torture story of her life. Now she is asking for marriage but thats not happening for her either, another torture story of her life.

What punishment she can give to her father given the fact she is dependent on them on so many levels & the country she resides in.
                    Be careful before you accuse anyone & if you find anything fake try not to comment then. This is terrible the kind of attitude people got towards such issues.

Comment

He will burn in hell forever and ever and ever.

Comment

Like severing of the hands and head are a prescribed punishment for stealing and murder etc in Islam, I am not sure if Bobbitized punishment is also a prescribed in the case you mentioned. I dont feel comfortable posing this question to the scholars that I know unless it is asked anonymously.

Jugni ja varee school, Pichay pae gaye desi fool,
                        Oh kehndi "only JaGGa is cool, Oh karda mere heart nu rule"
                        Veer mereya oh Jugni.

Comment

Fake story?? I didn't tell any story to begin with, I knew such comments can come from desi lot? Why fake?? Because father can't do such a thing to his daughter?? This is what her mother said too when she tried to tell her mother, another torture story of her life. Then on top of that her father made this whole thing spiritual that she has jinns in her & what not, another torture story of her life. Now she is asking for marriage but thats not happening for her either, another torture story of her life.

What punishment she can give to her father given the fact she is dependent on them on so many levels & the country she resides in.
                          Be careful before you accuse anyone & if you find anything fake try not to comment then. This is terrible the kind of attitude people got towards such issues.
                          so you just want rona dhona?
                          in OP, you said you want to know the punishment but when you are replied you say punishment is not possible because family is dependant. make your mind first about what you want to know.
                          Turn the table...
                          Sun to sahi jahan main hai tera fasana kya.

Comment

Then whom to ask? You know anyone authentic? Any website where mufti is not just copy pasting but giving actual ruling on the given situation? Once I tried to reach out to Nouman Ali Khan through his facebook page but they told me to ask local masjid Imam which I cant given the fact where I reside.
                            Yes I know NAK wont go into anything that requires a fatwa which is fine. However I disagree that you go consult local mosque Imam. You shouldnt. Besides, we know these local imams themselves dont know much. Which country you reside in, if you dont mind asking?
                            Mera Anghoota

Comment

Originally posted by ajazali View Post

so you just want rona dhona?
                              in OP, you said you want to know the punishment but when you are replied you say punishment is not possible because family is dependant. make your mind first about what you want to know.
                              I said I want to know the punishment for the father according to Islam. You in your post #9 said "you can punish the father for the committed crime disregarding his relation to the girl" (which you edited afterwards & thank God I quoted your post so its there in my post #10), so in response to that I said she cant punish her father herself since she is dependent on him & family on so many levels.
                              No one is doing rona dhona, just asking a question, I dont know why you are getting all worked up??? You dont even read you own posts properly I think let alone anyone elses. Go show your aggression somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X