Ramadhan Checklist!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramadhan Checklist!

The month of Ramadhan is here. May Allah (swt )help us make the most of this blessed month. And may we continue the good deeds even after the blessed month is over.
    Here are two checklists which may be of help :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180515-224746_01_01_01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	249.8 KB
ID:	16630842

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180515-224752_01_01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	251.9 KB
ID:	16630843

PS: Remember me and my family in your duas and forgive me if I have caused you any harm or talked about you intentionally or unintentionally.
    Life Is Too Short To Wake Up With Regrets.Love the people who treat you right & have compassion for the ones who don't.
    Half of a person's beauty comes from the tongue

who added the h in Ramadan or Ramazan? From Turkey to Bangladesh - they call it Ramazan and the arabs call it Ramadan! No h though!

Comment

• Captain Obvious
      Captain Obvious commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve seen it spelt with the h in a number of places but I don’t see how it’s relevant to this topic.

Miswak, I miss that. Haven't been able to find it anywhere here, I saw it on Amazon but it didn't look like the real deal.
    Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

This is a good checklist.

One of the times of acceptance of Dua's is right before breaking the fast. This is often ignored or overlooked by us since we are either busy putting together our pakoray and chaats etc on the dining table or we are just waiting for the Maghrib Adhaan to start.

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

"There are three whose supplication is not rejected: The fasting person when he breaks his fast, the just leader, and the supplication of the oppressed person; Allah raises it up above the clouds and opens the gates of heaven to it. And the Lord says: "By My might, I shall surely aid you, even if it should be after a while.""

Grade : Hasan (Darussalam)
      Reference : Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3598
      In-book reference : Book 48, Hadith 229
      English translation : Vol. 6, Book 46, Hadith 3598

In another hadith also on the authority of Abu Hurayrah (May Allah be pleased with him) it is related that the Prophet (Peace be upon him) said,

"Whatever is prayed for at the time of breaking the fast is granted and never refused." [Tirmidhi]

And when We bestow favor upon man, he turns away and distances himself; but when evil touches him, then he is full of extensive supplication (Quran 41:51)

Comment

One thing I would like to add to my checklist would be to go to the masjid for all salats (as much as possible).

May Allah give us all taufiq to perform all the good deeds that we are intending to and to use this opportunity to bring these good habits for the rest of our lives not limited to this one month only.
        Tell your assassin to aim for her head...because she doesn't have a heart.

Comment

Ironic that the nation of Mohsin-e-Insaniyat needs to be reminded to "be kind" for atleast in the month of Ramadan.
          My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
          "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

Glad tidings and good news to the strangers.

An amazing khutba by Bilal Assad

LP check other lectures from Bilal Assad on youtube.

And when We bestow favor upon man, he turns away and distances himself; but when evil touches him, then he is full of extensive supplication (Quran 41:51)

Comment

Thanks LP for putting up the list. Keep it coming.

While here is one from one nerdy mind to others:

We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Lota View Post
                Ironic that the nation of Mohsin-e-Insaniyat needs to be reminded to "be kind" for atleast in the month of Ramadan.
                Look who is talking !! Loti who bully others & call them sissy for no reason is talking about "insaniyat" & "kindness". Pretty ironic huh!!

Stop mentioning & chanting my name everywhere, if you lot want entertainment, go find someone else. Been ignoring you so much already.

Comment

Lotay....ab kya haal hain tumharay? **roomal main moonh chupaa kar roe-ing**...???
                  Do I dare disturb the universe? In a minute there is time. For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.

Comment

Great List LP...

Some Scholars have great Ramadan Series

Omar Suleiman's has a nice Ramadan Series I'm keeping up with

https://www.muslimcentral.com/playli...-ramadan-2016/

https://imgur.com/5e8xeCu attached is a scheduled on to complete the quran in 30 days...
                    Mufti Menk also has a great lecture series going on as well

So does Nouman Ali Khan..but some men/women are like anti anything him now.. so..up to you.
                    Last edited by NaanGuard; 1 week ago.
                    omae wa mou shindeiru

Comment

Originally posted by tissues View Post

Look who is talking !! Loti who bully others & call them sissy for no reason is talking about "insaniyat" & "kindness". Pretty ironic huh!!

Stop mentioning & chanting my name everywhere, if you lot want entertainment, go find someone else. Been ignoring you so much already.
                      Awe.. How lovely it is that you remember holy's golden words so by heart. Tello Tello, kaheen aapko holy se lub to nahi hogya?

#intheair

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
                        Lotay....ab kya haal hain tumharay? **roomal main moonh chupaa kar roe-ing**...???
                        Shush. Dont you see that tissues have a 'thang' for lota

this anger is so artificial.

You know na,

Unka aata hai pyar pe ghussa
                        Hamko ghussay pe pyar aata hai

#Lubisintheair #Soreal

Comment

Working...
                        X