Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Man killed as US embassy vehicle hits motorbike in Islamabad

Originally posted by Sachaydino View Post
    This is not accident but it is cold blooded murder. I wonder had Pakistani diplomat done this in Washington, the American justice system let him go scot-free. NOWAY.

Dishonest Pakis have no balls to implement their own laws always afraid of God on earth. jis ka ex Punjabi PM oar us ki phoolan devi beti khule aam justice system ki dhajjian urhatay hain, what to talk about arresting American diplomat!!!!!!!
    i have my full sympathies for the dead one..almost felt crying about the poor guy but i cant let emotions distort facts.

you said it is a cold blooded murder. how? you made such a tall claim based on what facts? did american diplomat know atiq beforehand? did they have any business deal or any relationship which went sour and compelled American guy to kill atiq? if not, at best it is an accident. i am sorry but that is a fact. it is not a murder, it is an accident. murder needs to be intentional and needs to have some motive.

and yes Pakistani diplomat in a similar situation would have been set free 200%. this is the Vienna diplomatic immunity law. in past a Pakistani diplomat in Europe was caught selling hardcore narcotics and was deported with no question asked. so my request is that pls dont make an emotional mess. facts are facts and realities are realities.
    Last edited by phoenixdesi; Apr 10th, 2018, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixdesi View Post
      i have my full sympathies for the dead one..almost felt crying about the poor guy but i cant let emotions distort facts.

you said it is a cold blooded murder. how? you made such a tall claim based on what facts? did american diplomat know atiq beforehand? did they have any business deal or any relationship which went sour and compelled American guy to kill atiq? if not, at best it is an accident. i am sorry but that is a fact. it is not a murder, it is an accident. murder needs to be intentional and needs to have some motive.

and yes Pakistani diplomat is a similar situation would have been set free 200%. this is the vienna diplomatic immunity law. in past a Pakistani diplomat in a Europe was caught selling hardcore narcotics and was deported with no question asked. so my request is that pls dont make an emotional mess. facts are facts and realities are realities.
      I don't see "american diplomats" running over people in new delhi or mumbai.

You can't do much here but raymond davis should have gotten a chitrol as he wasn't a "diplomat" with forged identity. This is how americans actually learn to respect you.
      Say no to 'islamofascism'..

Comment

Another Raymond Davis case
        The father sold out son of his blood for a million $

Comment

this so-called "colonel" was bloody drunk. Why was he driving a car in a foreign country while being drunk?
          I thought all these people of such rank and the embassy provides them with drivers who drive them around? He must know the roads/area well if he is driving himself ?
          The police should've at least done some "chitrol" of this asshole specially when he misbehaved with them too once they caught him
          Go Main Raha Raheen-e-Sitam Haae Rozgaar
          Lekin Tere Khayaal Se Ghaafil Nahin Raha

(Ghalib)

Comment

Re: Caught on camera: US defence attaché runs red light, kills motorcyclist

Originally posted by mahool View Post
            Har driver appki tarah intelligent thori hota hia.. I agree... but this does not give excuse to blame victim...
            To me it looks the motor cyclist didn't have valid license and perhaps driving for the first time on main road. Instead of applying brakes he accelerated and collided with incoming vehicle. He had ample time to save his life.

Comment

Working...
            X