Script Gate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script Gate

We have seen many gates in Pakistan and every gate caused huge losses for Pakistan but losses of this 'script' have crossed all limits , Many lives have gone , Huge financial losses but bigger loss is the loss of credibility of all institutions .
    Every one is targeted for alleged corruption and rigging .
    It is bigger gate than all previous gates .
    There should by a Judicial commission to probe this script .
    But the name of judges should be given by the the alleged offenders , Imran Khan & TuQ
    Script is now coming clear and visible
    As admitted by SMQ

Some has already been discussed at
    Script writers control over media, no one talking about eye opening revelation of JIT

Qureshi admits Imran had met Qadri in London

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) heavyweight Shah Mehmood Qureshi on Saturday disclosed that his party chief Imran

Re: Script Gate

Script Gate" another conspiracy

Read More: ????? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? - URDU.DAWN.COM

Comment

From memo gate to script gate ,

Comment

Buaht Shukaria uncle iss thread ko open karnay ka iss mein General Pasha ka Zikar Khair bhi hona chahiye kah woh bhi iss plan ka hisa hey.
        bahar haal mein Hashmi Sahib key speech ka yeh his post kar raha hoon kah General Pasha nay un sey kia kaha

Jasos sabot k baghair kabhi bat nahin karta

#pasha

Pasha said to me that I must take revenge form Nawaz Sharif, Khawaja Asif and Ch Nisar – Javed Hashmi

Last edited by jasos; Sep 20th, 2014, 11:36 PM. Reason: dosrey thread sey bhi tauluq nikal aaya
        Phateechar oye....

Comment

Originally posted by Anwer Pasha View Post
          We have seen many gates in Pakistan and every gate caused huge losses for Pakistan but losses of this 'script' have crossed all limits , Many lives have gone , Huge financial losses but bigger loss is the loss of credibility of all institutions .
          Every one is targeted for alleged corruption and rigging .
          It is bigger gate than all previous gates .
          There should by a Judicial commission to probe this script .
          But the name of judges should be given by the the alleged offenders , Imran Khan & TuQ
          Script is now coming clear and visible
          As admitted by SMQ

Some has already been discussed at
          Script writers control over media, no one talking about eye opening revelation of JIT

Qureshi admits Imran had met Qadri in London

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) heavyweight Shah Mehmood Qureshi on Saturday disclosed that his party chief Imran
          uncle burgaron nay yaqeen nahin karna kay The News key khabar hay iss liye Dunya News key Video laga raha hoon ta kah saboot rahey aor ba waqt e zarorat kaam aaye

Phateechar oye....

Comment

#mirch

aor Geo

Phateechar oye....

Comment

When Gen Pasha is around, Gates are free, get as many as you like, he'll sponsor all..
              For Religion, we'll fight, kill & die but will never follow it, where's the fun in that!

Comment

Aor yah summary tamam waq'at key
                sheeren sahiba key statement bhi sunein

Note: tamam jan nisran e ik yeh video daikhnay say pahlay Dunya news key bhi video daikh lein Shukaria

Phateechar oye....

Comment

Why PIT should reveal its dealing with other political parties? Why?

Politics is about timing and PTI has right to keep any collaborative effort secret. As for the script, if there were one, it should have been executed? Why no response from Military and ISI?

jitna propeganda karna hai karlo, IK is the best bet right now. aazmaaye howo ko tou aazma liya 3 baar, inho ne mulk hi bechna hai aur jaibe bharni hai.

If IK got his 40% agenda completed, it would be the best thing to happen in Pakistan for decades. Education emergency and justice/police system overhall. I wouldn't worry about SMQ, Tareen, Swati and others. IK knows what he needs to achieve when assume power. I am not expecting a magic wand to do things in just 1 year, but the way schools and police are working in KPK, is a huge improvement as compare to last 20 years of idiotic rule there. I am realistic here and I know PTI won't be able to implement all of its agenda. But comparing Bullet Train and Jangla Bus/Laptop type promises and gimmicks and all practical agenda of PTI would give enough reasons to vote for PTI. IK can't do worse than Zardari and current puppet govt. There will be tough decisions to make in terms of containment and self reliance. A lot of govt expenditure needs to be trimmed as well.

Fawwad Khan said on his program the other day that in last 7 years there were Rs. 5000 Billions were in Qaim Ali Shah and Shahbaz Sharif in Sindh and Punjab. What they have done with that money is anybody's guess. Sindh is 0/0 and in Punjab, all emphasis was on some lavish cosmetic projects to bribe the urban and central Punjab population, even in those projects all Sarya and cement were coming from none other than Itefaq Group. I just met with a bureaucrat from Lahore who told horrendous corruption channels of Punjab govt that should be enough to put Shahbaz Sharif and co behind the bar (in a civilized world). Either you guys are too naive, or hell bent on IK's opposition or just like the way it is in our country. There is a team of white collar crime experts in PMLN and bureaucracy that are bleeding Pakistan's wealth like there is no tomorrow. The main issue of power generation (we all know IPP and Nandi Pur scam, don't we) and building new dams to prevent flood could be addressed with the amount of money evaporated. I also blame govt under Musharraf for not addressing these issues, but these so called democratic parties did nothing.

This needs to stop, whether its IK or some Khomeini. This is sickening. The details of their corruption is too gross. If someone puts a stop to this nonsense, I am with him.
                  If IK comes to power and didn't reduce the corruption, I would be the first one to spit on him.
                  charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
                  zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

Comment

Before elections.
                    charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
                    zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

Comment

A retired army chief says
                      امریکانےکینیڈا،برطانیہ سے مل کر پاکستان میں انتشار پھیلایا،اسلم بیگ
                      اسلام آباد.....سابق آرمی چیفجنرل (ر)اسلم بیگ نے کہا ہے کہ امریکانےکینیڈا،برطانیہ اور ایران سے مل کر پاکستان میں انتشار پھیلایا ہے ، جیو نیوز کے پروگرام’’جرگہ‘‘میں سلیم صافی سے گفتگو کرتے ہو ئے ان کا کہنا ہے کہ سازش کرنے والے چاہتے تھے کہ فوج مداخلت کرےاور اقتدار سنبھالے ،تاہم جنرل راحیل شریف نے تمام سازش ناکام بنادی

Comment

Originally posted by Anwer Pasha View Post
                        A retired army chief says
                        امریکانےکینیڈا،برطانیہ سے مل کر پاکستان میں انتشار پھیلایا،اسلم بیگ
                        اسلام آباد.....سابق آرمی چیفجنرل (ر)اسلم بیگ نے کہا ہے کہ امریکانےکینیڈا،برطانیہ اور ایران سے مل کر پاکستان میں انتشار پھیلایا ہے ، جیو نیوز کے پروگرام’’جرگہ‘‘میں سلیم صافی سے گفتگو کرتے ہو ئے ان کا کہنا ہے کہ سازش کرنے والے چاہتے تھے کہ فوج مداخلت کرےاور اقتدار سنبھالے ،تاہم جنرل راحیل شریف نے تمام سازش ناکام بنادی
                        Something doesn't sound right about this? What would US, Britain, and Iran get out of a military take over in Pakistan? I sas, military take over is better than anarchy, no?
                        “I'm quite illiterate, but I read a lot. ”

Comment

first army was supporting him, then he become Jews agent and now US/UK behind him. Make up your mind for God sake.

by the way I was at AzadiTown(d-chowk) on Friday, three kilometer long people lines. Go figure.

the nation has awakened, Go Nawaz Go !
                          I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by firenze View Post
                            first army was supporting him, then he become Jews agent and now US/UK behind him. Make up your mind for God sake.

by the way I was at AzadiTown(d-chowk) on Friday, three kilometer long people lines. Go figure.

the nation has awakened, Go Nawaz Go !
                            If you being able to leave there isn't a miracle. Then I don't know what is. The word that had reached media, and Gupshup is that people are being forced to stay, and organizers are not letting them leave.

And well you see Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf is very well connected worldwiide even to the extent of CIA and M5 supporting their activities. Proof is the fact that they had Advanced music equipment that hypnotizes anyone who comes within range.
                            Boycott Indian economy. Buy Pakistani!

Comment

People like Aslam beg has zero credibility so I wouldnt even care wut he says.

But I still wana know why PTI denied at first and now accepted?

And the immediate following question would be, how many similar things that they have denied so far, would come out as an acceptance later?? Or may be vice versa. Afterall if you are following the pattern of "Everything is jaez in siyasat" then atleast announce it so that we can understand that since its all politics, it may be true and may be not. Why bother take it serious then!
                              We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...
                              X