Women who made him kneel.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women who made him kneel.....

Thank you Christine Blasey Ford, you did what nuclear China, Korea, Russia and entire Middle East together could not do, you made Trump concede. From aggressively pushing for judge Kavanahs nomination he has retreated to asking for Kavanah to be investigated. This is what a civilised society looks like where a woman's word is considered credible, they are not slut shamed and victims are not required to provide 4 male witnesses. Yes one lone woman shook the establishment to the core. Compare that to Meesha Shafi where misogynists viciously attacked her and the perpetrator prevailed......Thank you Senator Feinstein, you were brilliant. You mopped the floor with the old white men.

You're comparing rape allegations against a nominee for federal judge vs harassment allegations against a singer. Apples and oranges.

Comment

Ummm.. the whole GOP, including POTUS is after these women, literally "hath dho ke". The judge who was outright kicked out after allegation is one step ahead today after Senate voted in favor of proceeding ahead with his appointment.

And eventually in one week or less he'll be appointed. So what are you talking about Bobby? Are you seeing how whole conservative media is rejecting the claims of these women? And how trump followers are actually "slut-shaming" them on social media? INCLUDING Trump's son who mocked Dr. Ford yesterday and before?? Do you want me to copy all those here?

Thats where the only phrase comes in mind: Com'on Man!
      We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

acha...now start with how its so terrible in muslim countries ...
        Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

• Bobby1
          Bobby1 commented
          Editing a comment
          In Saudi Arabia they ordered a rape victim to be flogged because she could not produce 4 male witnesses.

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
        Ummm.. the whole GOP, including POTUS is after these women, literally "hath dho ke". The judge who was outright kicked out after allegation is one step ahead today after Senate voted in favor of proceeding ahead with his appointment.

And eventually in one week or less he'll be appointed. So what are you talking about Bobby? Are you seeing how whole conservative media is rejecting the claims of these women? And how trump followers are actually "slut-shaming" them on social media? INCLUDING Trump's son who mocked Dr. Ford yesterday and before?? Do you want me to copy all those here?

Thats where the only phrase comes in mind: Com'on Man!

Trump was forced to order an FBI investigation, all of GOP was against it. If they pushed the nomination thru they would face the wrath of women in midterms.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/28/trum...vanaugh--.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

Trump was forced to order an FBI investigation, all of GOP was against it. If they pushed the nomination thru they would face the wrath of women in midterms.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/28/trum...vanaugh--.html

Who are you kidding? Are you even following it thoroughly? Trump has ordered whats called a "soft background check" that can be completed in 3 days. After a week there'll be final vote. Just because FBI will do that check doesnt mean its a Mueller type investigation LOL. The FBI here will act as the "contractor" and its scope will be defined by the president whom we all know which side is on.
          The word "supplemental" is so important technically if you may know anything about it.

Sorry pal, I appreciate your effort but Your instincts in politics are terrible. I wouldnt call it ignorant but you need to do your homework before saying something about it.

Oh btw, first start from correcting the topic. Or explain when and where has "he" been kneeled!
          We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Bobby1
            Bobby1 commented
            Editing a comment
            It was a definite win for Democrats, Ford and women. President and Republicans had clearly and strongly said no to the investigation and then sensed the anger in women and are trying to avert the tsunami in midterms by conceding to the pressure from women. A soft check is the only thing that can be done now after decades.

This all happened because 2 women confronted Sen Flake who had pangs of conscience.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...gue-ac-vpx.cnn
            Last edited by Bobby1; 3 weeks ago.

SID_NY Please watch this back paddling, Trump calling it a big fat con job to credible witness to my eyes is conceding, it was not voluntary, it was the power of women.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...gue-ac-vpx.cnn

Comment

BBobby1 I tried helping you to understand how its actually working. I've been following every min of this whole proceeding and the only success that the ladies accusing Bret could have succeeded is had his nomination thrown out of the Senate, rightly so.

But it didnt happen. Senate proceeded with 11-10 votes to let him get the final confirmation as soon as the supplement investigation finishes, which is only a stretch of one week utmost.

That was the reason why Sen. Kamilla harris and other democrats walked out calling it a sham hearing. They are helpless at this point. Judge Bret Kavanaugh will become the life-long judge of Supreme court and will be the most partial judge ever. So no the women will never get justice who were forcefully attempted raped

I know you admire Trump and apparently he has made the promise of MAGA come true.

Where G stands for GROPE.

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
              BBobby1 I tried helping you to understand how its actually working. I've been following every min of this whole proceeding and the only success that the ladies accusing Bret could have succeeded is had his nomination thrown out of the Senate, rightly so.

But it didnt happen. Senate proceeded with 11-10 votes to let him get the final confirmation as soon as the supplement investigation finishes, which is only a stretch of one week utmost.

That was the reason why Sen. Kamilla harris and other democrats walked out calling it a sham hearing. They are helpless at this point. Judge Bret Kavanaugh will become the life-long judge of Supreme court and will be the most partial judge ever. So no the women will never get justice who were forcefully attempted raped

I know you admire Trump and apparently he has made the promise of MAGA come true.

Where G stands for GROPE.
              You maybe right and if that happens these guys will face the wrath of voters come midterm. Anita Hill, although lost her fight against Clarence Thomas but her fight culminated in #metoo movement. I have a feeling that he does not get confirmed but I wont bet the farm on it. Trump calling Ford was a big departure from his earlier stance, I have a feeling he changed his tune after he got made aware of some facts.

Comment

SID_NY there are predictions now that Kavanaugh quits before investigation is complete.

Comment

How do you know kavanaugh is guilty? He said he was virgin in high schools and many years after
                  How can a virgin rape someone? Then you are not virgin anymore. This whole thing is disgraceful attempt at women who think they can destroy a man reputation by throwing most likely false allegations. Kavanaugh seems like an honest chap who will make great Supreme Court Justice. Let us see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by booompatakha View Post
                    How do you know kavanaugh is guilty? He said he was virgin in high schools and many years after
                    How can a virgin rape someone? Then you are not virgin anymore. This whole thing is disgraceful attempt at women who think they can destroy a man reputation by throwing most likely false allegations. Kavanaugh seems like an honest chap who will make great Supreme Court Justice. Let us see what happens
                    So when Trump says Ford seemed credible, how do you know she was credible? Why did he oppose FBI investigation. People cant lie and your body language, facial expressions and all will reveal that. Ford asked for FBI investigation. Ford's testimony was under threat of felony meaning if caught lying she could go to jail. Kavanaugh is a good judge for misogynists.

PS good religious boys can attempt rape, unsuccessful; they are still virgins.

Comment

• booompatakha
                      booompatakha commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Feminists are having a run with this. Why didnt Ford speak out earlier ? was she too "scared" back the and just recently got the courage to speak about it? Its no more than a mere conspiracy.

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

So when Trump says Ford seemed credible, how do you know she was credible? Why did he oppose FBI investigation. People cant lie and your body language, facial expressions and all will reveal that. Ford asked for FBI investigation. Ford's testimony was under threat of felony meaning if caught lying she could go to jail. Kavanaugh is a good judge for misogynists.

PS good religious boys can attempt rape, unsuccessful; they are still virgins.
                    The boys molested by priests came out and spoke about abuse 30/40 yrs later, I watched part of her testimony and she said she felt it was her duty to prevent an abuser from taking that office. You do know that with supreme court tilted in favor of bigots religious minorities can lose rights also.

Comment

The projector display Friday night at the New York State Supreme Court Building in Lower Manhattan.

Its the opposite of red states which makes it so great.

Comment

Congratulations Bobby1 . Your another political analysis/prediction has gone dead in the well.

As I had mentioned, it took less than a week to sum it all up
                        As the senators entered their final hours of debate, hundreds of protesters were massed on the steps of the Supreme Court and later the Capitol.

Comment

Working...
                        X