DAM Fund.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAM Fund.

Now, he is asking $1000 from overseas Pakistanis....
    He used to say... ager apna paisa bhejan hai.. to bank say nahi.. balky Hundi say bhejo...

Mahatma Khan ki chawal...

You do take loans from IMF... DAM ki bari main bhi wahin say lai loo...

Comment

Can we name it a dam fool fund?
      My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
      "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

• Captain1
        Captain1 commented
        Editing a comment
        you can call whatever you want, do you have any other solution to raise fund for DAM?

Go Fund Me! ...........Dam!

We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Comment

Suppose its far better than demanding even larger amounts at gun point, and burning down factories and killing 100s of innocents if the fat tub of lard sitting in London is not paid up.
        The Thread Killer!

Comment

Originally posted by Silaaj View Post
          Suppose its far better than demanding even larger amounts at gun point, and burning down factories and killing 100s of innocents if the fat tub of lard sitting in London is not paid up.
          haha, well said

Comment

chandy say organization to chal sakti hia.. par mulk nahi chala karty... woh bhi aesay baray project....tasub ki ainka hata kar reality ko dekhian...

Comment

Originally posted by mahool View Post
              chandy say organization to chal sakti hia.. par mulk nahi chala karty... woh bhi aesay baray project....tasub ki ainka hata kar reality ko dekhian...
              Im pretty sure, and its pretty obvious that they are relying solely on chanda. The donation drive does a couple of things. Keeps the govt on its toes, and gives the public a sense of ownership.
              The Thread Killer!

Comment

According to Finance Minister Asad Umar,

"The prime minister is under extreme pressure from his constituents and fans to make an appeal to overseas Pakistanis, he says. ?There is a strong feeling among overseas Pakistanis that an opportunity has come to contribute for the betterment of their country,? he tells me, ?and we have received thousands of messages from them saying appeal to us for a contribution.?

So a mode of contributing had to be decided, he continues. ?I was opposed to a generic appeal? because they will ?disappear in our current account deficit? and after three months those making the contributions will ask ?where did our money go?. Hence they came up with the dam fund, because at least this way the contributions can be received and remain safe and visible until a way is found to put them to good use. ?I?m fully supportive of this appeal,? he says, but adds it would be wrong to count only on the funds from this donation drive to start work."

https://www.dawn.com/news/1432639/reckoning-time

Comment

Who has sent $1000 yet? Remember its 1000 per head. So if you have 4 family members, it better be a check of $4,000/- (or more). Nothing less than that

I'm expecting PTI fans must have done it already
                  We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

• mahool
                    mahool commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lol.... dum daba kar bhag jain gain...

Walk the talk buddy.
                  Say no to 'islamofascism'..

Comment

Information check karain... wazeer e maloomat ki..

Comment

• SID_NY
                      SID_NY commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I can bet both figures are exaggerated otherwise Pak would be one of the best economy right now

• Captain1
                      Captain1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Not really, it does not need to be one of best economy to pay that much loan daily if you are getting loan to pay the loan. However, the real number for next fiscal year is 4.4 billion daily from what I read on https://tribune.com.pk/story/1688346...oposed-outlay/

• SID_NY
                      SID_NY commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Captain1 I still stand corrected atleast partially. None of the figures mentioned in screenshots are correct then.

Originally posted by mahool View Post
                    You do take loans from IMF... DAM ki bari main bhi wahin say lai loo...
                    to bhai ki technique use kar len?

Comment

Ab to ADDI ka zamana hay.
                      Say no to 'islamofascism'..

Comment

Working...
                      X