IHC to hear petition against Dr Atif Mian?s appointment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IHC to hear petition against Dr Atif Mian?s appointment

Very sensitive issue. IMO , court should have rejected to hear this case....
    https://www.samaa.tv/news/2018/09/ih...s-appointment/

Taking such application of hearing is wrong. Registrar should reject it.

Comment

disco mullahs would have given a fatwa if IHC hadn't entertained the hearing. The best course is to hear the case and quash it.
      Say no to 'islamofascism'..

Comment

Meanwhile in India, their supreme court overturned a 2013 judgement that upheld a colonial-era law, known as section 377, under which gay sex is categorised as an "unnatural offence".

Ateast now Modi can come out of the closet
        My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
        "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

I was wondering why these people celebrate their 'friendship and brotherhood' with Chinese people whereas most of them don't even believe in any God. they feel no shame in demanding and getting aid from USA which is the biggest ally and supporter of Israel. then Why every time the word "Ahmadi" is uttered, all of a sudden their religious sensitivity wakes up from deep slumber.
          Last edited by kchughtai; 1 week ago.
          Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Moonstar201 View Post
            Very sensitive issue. IMO , court should have rejected to hear this case....
            https://www.samaa.tv/news/2018/09/ih...s-appointment/
            We still dwell in stone age otherwise there is nothing sensitive about hiring someone for helping your country get out of the economic quagmire. what has beliefs and religion to do with this
            Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” Albert Einstein

Comment

So Pti has backed down...PML supported his dismissal, only PPP refused to sign up against this bigoted witch hunt.

Pakistan is full of backwards jahil fundos.

Comment

• NomiCA
                NomiCA commented
                Editing a comment
                It was PPP shehla raza who started all of this **** storm......shame on jiyalay liers..

A sad news indeed, succumbing to these wretched Mullahs. As mentioned before, these same patriots celebrate Pak China friendship, when China is committing atrocities against Uyghur Muslims. But who cares about it, as long as China is providing good monetary deal.
              Day in and day out, they give the most ghaleez galiyan, and then take Nabi Pak's (saw) name with their filthy mouths. May Allah have mercy on this nation.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	16639127

Comment

Name:	
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	16639132

Comment

IMO it was a completely non-issue since beginning. And I may be wrong but this govt will not sustain these kinda religious pressures. Time will tell.
                    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Originally posted by kchughtai View Post

We still dwell in stone age otherwise there is nothing sensitive about hiring someone for helping your country get out of the economic quagmire. what has beliefs and religion to do with this
                      Very true. That's why I told court should have rejected to hear the case showing it a non issue... But govt backed off... so it gives more power to ppl like khadim rizvi. Who r saying fire missile to netherlands

Comment

Name:	
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	16639127
                        Sniff Sniff....this kafir is all heart.

"Ready to serve the country i was raised in"...."part of my faith"...***** please. You ain't fooling no one. Stay in America, the pan-Ahmadiyya propaganda machine needs you more.

I don't understand why these people are so hell-bent on calling themselves muslims. Take a page out of the Mormon book and get your own identity instead of latching on to ours.

Comment

No where in the statement, he called himself a Muslim. What is freaking problem here. try to see things without your spectacles of bigotry.
                          They know their identity very well. and things you are suggesting will never going to happen. please do let me know who has the real copyright to "Islam" out of the 72 sects most of which have fatawas of kufr against each other.

I really don't understand what is the issue here. GOP asked him to assist them wrt economy. When asked to leave, he resigned without any vitriolic statement but people like you continue to spit venom.

Comment

No where in the statement, he called himself a Muslim. What is freaking problem here. try to see things without your spectacles of bigotry.
                            They know their identity very well. and things you are suggesting will never going to happen. please do let me know who has the real copyright to "Islam" out of the 72 sects most of which have fatawas of kufr against each other.

I really don't understand what is the issue here. GOP asked him to assist them wrt economy. When asked to leave, he resigned without any vitriolic statement but people like you continue to spit venom.
                            Boohoo you bleeding heart liberal, go cry me a river.

Comment

Working...
                            X