Aitzaz Ahsan as President of Pakistan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aitzaz Ahsan as President of Pakistan

For God sake use your common sense and intelligence. Let IA be elected as President of Pakistan. It will be first time in Pakistan both President and PM would be smart can face waste effectively. Both are honest and competent. I hope he will be elected as President as he is the most competent among other two candidates. People will judge honestly and their choice will not be affected by political prejudice preferences.

So you are saying he is going to be perfectly neutral and not do or say anything to side with Zardari at all? And hes not going to issue pardons for Zardari and Faryal if they are indicted?
    The Thread Killer!

Comment

Koe sharm kro haramkhoron ki support chorr do.
      This haramkhor has been defending Malik Riaz, on sindh land allotment to bahria town.
      Turn the table...
      Sun to sahi jahan main hai tera fasana kya.

Comment

“Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

• Obama
          Obama commented
          Editing a comment
          Bare Be Aabru Hokar Tere Kooche Se Hum Nikle!........Mian Sharif

PTI's Dr Arif Alvi elected 13th President of Pakistan ! ,

I do not know if that is good never heard of him before?

We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Comment

Basically, Zardari is the most clever politician in current Pakistani politics. He is totally aimed to be in opposition and keep hurting them and make them as weak as possible so he can use that as a 'leverage' in negotiation with agencies/govt. to get him and Faryal talpoor out of the trouble. Thats why he made sure they dont vote in PM appointment and also put a controversial candidate as President to make sure opposition doesnt agree on that.

I sincerely hope PPP changes its name to ZPP or something
          We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Sheeda Pistol
            Sheeda Pistol commented
            Editing a comment
            The other candidate from the noon goons was no less controversial -- Maulana Diesel

• SID_NY
            SID_NY commented
            Editing a comment
            Sheeda Pistol If I'm not wrong PPP brought his candidate first as they all agreed on one candidate in the beginning. But PPP had to make sure the opposition is split so they brought the name of AH who was immediately rejected by all other parties. And then Zardari's team rejected the withdraw of AH's name. At this point any candidate would be only on papers. Be it Molana or someone else.

Originally posted by Silaaj View Post
          So you are saying he is going to be perfectly neutral and not do or say anything to side with Zardari at all? And hes not going to issue pardons for Zardari and Faryal if they are indicted?
          Had he elected president, he would have not come under undue influence of Zardari as it was proved in past. He was quite independent honest and very intelligent among the two candidates, he was much superior and competent. Any way Paki politics is always driven by ISI and their supporters, the out come was not so different. It has to bare in mind that ISI has never worked in the interest of the country, they are corrupt and always safeguarded their interests. IK will soon come to face them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sachaydino View Post

Had he elected president, he would have not come under undue influence of Zardari as it was proved in past. He was quite independent honest and very intelligent among the two candidates, he was much superior and competent. Any way Paki politics is always driven by ISI and their supporters, the out come was not so different. It has to bare in mind that ISI has never worked in the interest of the country, they are corrupt and always safeguarded their interests. IK will soon come to face them.
            Lol do you know who is zardari's lawyer in money laundering case?
            Turn the table...
            Sun to sahi jahan main hai tera fasana kya.

Comment

Imran Khan has disappointed me BIG TIME. Dr Yasmin should've been president. I cant believe he couldnt come up with one good woman to make President. I like Arif Alvi but a femal president would've been a good look.

Comment

• SID_NY
                SID_NY commented
                Editing a comment
                A President's role is very diminished in current setup. When people used to make fun of Mamnoon hussain for not doing anything, i used to laugh a lot cuz he is not in the capacity of doing anything anymore. Talented people like Arif Alvi or Yasmeen Rashid shouldnt be isolated to this position at all. I'm sure there are more suitable positions for these two just like they got one Asad Umar.

So imran's rumored bf murad saeed should have been President?
              Say no to 'islamofascism'..

Comment

Working...
              X