Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khadim Rizvi saved the world

singlehandedly.

Dutch govt got scared of Molvi Pen di siri and cancelled their cartoon contest

Khadim hussain was taking all the dallas to a dharna in Islamabad but all Kafir got scared before he could reach there.

He has already directed new Pakistani govt what to do next:

My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
    "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

They got scared i guess...
    But i feel it would be unfair if we do not give some credit to our PM Imran Khan.. He took this matter to diplomatic front....Except Pakistan, no Islamic country has highlighted this issue... #Muslim #Power
    Last edited by Pakistani Prince; 3 weeks ago.
    So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

Comment

Holy demands Khadim Rizvi to be made Pakistani Army chief immediately. No training required. Ok if not army chief, atleast the President. The man has it all

Comment

this molvi got massive balls

Comment

I am so happy... I was going to sleep but then i came across this news..

Comment

Comment

The government of Pakistan played a role in this whole scenario where the manhoos Wilders had to retract the competition. So congratulations and PM IK passes first diplomatic test. Although not many from the opposing parties will agree, but it is what it is.

In his media talk, the foreign minister congratulated the nation on their moral victory, and termed the cancellation a diplomatic victory for Pakistan.
              ہالینڈ میں گستاخانہ خاکوں کے مقابلے کی منسوخی پاکستان کی حکومت اور عوام کی بڑی کامیابی ہے ، آج وزیر اعظم کا پیغام اور ان کی ہدائیت پر وزارت خارجہ کے روابط اس کامیابی کا باعث بنے، عشق رسول سلامت رہے پاکستان زندہ باد۔
              ? Ch Fawad Hussain (@fawadchaudhry) August 30, 2018

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1791761...atures-contest
              “Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

Originally posted by booompatakha View Post
                Dont drool on that imagination

#Patakha'sWaterymouth

Comment

Holy strictly demands one week Aam tateel in the celebration of this news.

Also every office should have a large picture of Khadim Rizvi and every employee must put a Phoolon ka haar on it on daily basis

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Lota View Post
                    Holy strictly demands one week Aam tateel in the celebration of this news.

Also every office should have a large picture of Khadim Rizvi and every employee must put a Phoolon ka haar on it on daily basis
                    tasweer k neechay yeh likha hona chaaiay

oay dallay, oay bharhway tussi menu ki samajhday ho

Comment

Originally posted by booompatakha View Post
                      However the Dutch Ghunda MP Wilders has no Idea that Holland is out of range of the Missile he is afraid of!
                      Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

Comment

Originally posted by SindSagar View Post

However the Dutch Ghunda MP Wilders has no Idea that Holland is out of range of the Missile he is afraid of!

You dont know the mastermind Molana yet. The plan was to launch it where it'll end up dropping at Turkey. Since Pak=turkee bhai bhai, they will refeul it and send it to the ultimate destination i.e. Holland.

But before falling the missile will first release a paper on which the historic statement of another Molana Hazrat Amir Liaqat hussain was written which says, "Kaisa Diya?!"

Comment

Working...
                        X