The new Govt. of Pakistan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Govt. of Pakistan

Elections 2018 are done now. PTI has emerged as the winner. Imran Khan has sworn as the Prime minister of Pakistan. Heartiest Congratulations to the party, and the new PM. May ALLAH make it as the beginning of a new era which leads the country to become more prosperous.

I would say the same thing what I said after 2008 & 2013. Accept the fact that the ruling party is given mandate by the people. Now they have the tenure of 5 years and should be allowed to complete their tenure. Let the democratic process complete its due course, system becoming stronger and processes get well-defined.

PTI is in majority. They can have as much legislation as they want and bring the change they always promised. The expectations of people with this govt is sky-high. These should fulfilled. The common man deserves it.

I just heard every word of PM's first address. Great words. He explained his vision. Now lets see and hope that he implements all that.

I just hope there is no 4 months long capital invasion in his tenure, no umpire ki ungli, no other impediments. As Bilawal Bhutto said in his speech, now IK is the PM of every Pakistani. We all have to put our trust in him and he should respond the same way.

May ALLAH make Pakistan the best country as per the dreams of Quaid Mohammad Ali Jinnah and his outstanding team. Aameen.
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

not much they can do with legislation till senate elections. but they can definitely improve administration.
    Turn the table...
    Sun to sahi jahan main hai tera fasana kya.

Comment

Imran Khan said:

"I need your help," he said. "When you are being robbed you don't wait for the police to come. You nab them and hand them over. [Similarly], you should help me catch these robbers of the nation. This is the social media age. Keep check on and report such people. We have to act as a team. Help me protect your money."

So instead of borrowing from IMF he should ask Mr Zardari and Nawaz Sharif to loan Pakistan the $12 that Pakistan needs right now to stay afloat!

Them are two good ex-Patriots who would be happy to loan back to Pakistan what they earned in such a short time!
      We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Comment

• SID_NY
        SID_NY commented
        Editing a comment
        IMF is the biggest drainage of Pakistani economics. Even this govt has already contacted IMF despite saying the otherwise during their opposition tenure. Thats the difference between saying and doing. But again its just the beginning so we can hope that they dont tie themselves with heavy interest loans from China or IMF

I sincerely wish for civilian supremacy... elected PM should not get instructions on how to run government... but this is really impossible....

Imran Khan himself is good person.... but you know how pindi don't like awami leader(Imran Khan).....

In coming days.... he would be treated very badly ...I would be first one to stand next to him...

Comment

qayadat say qayamat aur takhat say takhtay tak ziydah fasla nahi hota...

apny bhai ki urdu check ki... aik dam kancha...

Comment

aik zaman tha.. jab jaati umra ki security ka aalam hota tha.. uss zamanay main insafi chozon ko iss par bohat etraz tha....

ab woh insafi chozay bhi mature ho chukay hian.... insafi murghon ko woh security ab bani gala main dekhny ko mil rahi hia..

tab jab jati umra main hoti thi... tu uss ko shareef prewaar ki ayashi shumar kiya jata tha.. mager chonky yeh unkay apny baby Imran Sb ki hia.. to hifazat shumar ki jaye gi...

yeh log aglay panch salon main apnay babay ko oncha karny ki koshish karty rahian... jinka kutta kutta tha.. mager ab inkay han woh tomi girdana jaye ga....

Khulfa ki misalian deny say kuch nahi hota.. mager uss par amal karna bhi chahiye....

Comment

If this is true, why would IK ask for NS's expenses list first thing in the PM house? With this mindset, i wonder how far they can go to ahieve the development goals.

?PM Khan asked the PM Office staff about expenditures incurred by Nawaz Sharif in his tenure as PM. The officials told the new PM that Sharif did all the expenditures from his pocket and never used taxpayers? money, the anchorperson told Geo News.

?He (Imran Khan) didn't believe till he was shown invoices confirming the PML-N supremo never used public money as PM.?
            Since Prime Minister Imran Khan has announced to use the palace-like PM House for public welfare because of the heavy expenses incurred on the national kitty, several politicians have come forward detailing where they used to live while in power.
            We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Captain1
              Captain1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nothing but BS about NS paying expenses. The idiots used PIA as personal airline, He could not provide money trail, showed assets of !.84 billion, and people are made to believe he paid 95 crore annually for his own expenses? Where did he earn all that, let NAB check on that

• Silaaj
              Silaaj commented
              Editing a comment
              According to budgetary figures of 2015-16, daily expenses of PM house were more than Rs. 200,000 per day. Even if Sharif was paying Rs.50,000 per day from his pocket, I reckon there would be a money trail to show for it? Bank transactions? Checks paid?

And if there are proofs of such transactions, that should be enough to remind Nawaz of what a money trail looks like, and what he should have shown in the Panama and Avenfield apartments trial, instead of Qatari letter.

• SID_NY
              SID_NY commented
              Editing a comment
              No Captain1 and Silaaj that wasnt my point. I dont care who paid the expenses or not even now when Salim Safi has produced copies of receipts but forget that. The point was that we expect IK not to bring the vengeful mindset. Why did he ask for NS's expenses list at first place that too so early? Thats neither constructive nor positive. IF he has to stick with the same old political vendetta mentality then whats the difference between him and others?

فواد ? ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم ? يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

نئے پاکستانی وزیراعظم عمران خان کا خیرمقدم

امریکی دفتر خارجہ

دفتر برائے ترجمان

برائے فوری اجرا

18 اگست 2018

ترجمان دفتر خارجہ ہیدر نوئرٹ کا بیان

ہم نئے منتخب پاکستانی وزیراعظم عمران خان کو عہدے کا حلف اٹھانے پر ان کی قدرافزائی اور خیرمقدم کرتے ہیں۔ امریکہ اور پاکستان کے مابین 70 سالہ تعلقات بے حد اہمیت کے حامل رہے ہیں۔ امریکہ، پاکستان اور خطے میں امن و خوشحالی کو فروغ دینے کے لیے پاکستان کی نئی سویلین حکومت کے ساتھ مل کر کام کرنے کا منتظر ہے۔

فواد ? ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم ? يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

digitaloutreach@state.gov

www.state.gov

https://twitter.com/USDOSDOT_Urdu

http://www.facebook.com/USDOTUrdu

https://www.instagram.com/doturdu/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/usdoturdu/

Comment

Comment

• SID_NY
                SID_NY commented
                Editing a comment
                I think it was a very good address. The best part I liked about him is that he talked about the common man. The genuine problems. The street children. Qusoor incident. The environment.

• mahool
                mahool commented
                Editing a comment
                Did you listen the one I posted above... You should listen it again...

• SID_NY
                SID_NY commented
                Editing a comment
                O wow nice editing. But when did he actually say all those words?
            Working...
            X