Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's give Imran Khan one chance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Let's give Imran Khan one chance

    If he does not deliver, you are free to vote someone else next time.... but he deserves at least one chance... It will be unfair if we do not test him this time... Time has come... GS ke sbb dost, bhi, uncle, aunties, danishvar ... sb ke sb siraf bally par muharr lagao.
    Last edited by Pakistani Prince; Jul 24th, 2018, 11:26 AM.
    So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

  • #2
    جی ہاں ناظرین غور سے سنئیے جناب عبدل ستار ایدھی کیا فرما رہے ہیں، "میرے پاس عمران خان اور سابق آئی ایس آئی چیف حمید گل آئے اور کہنے لگے آپ تحریک انصاف میں شامل ہو جائیں کیو کے آپ مقبولیت زیادہ ہے ہم نے عمران خان کو لانچ کرنا ہے" اس کلپ کے بعد بھی آپ بلے کو ووٹ دیں تو افسوس ہی ہے

    Comment


    • #3
      General Zaheer, General Pasha
      Dil ta rasha , dil ta rasha

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Pakistani Prince View Post
        If he does not deliver, you are free to vote someone else next time.... but he deserves at least one chance... It will be unfair if we do not test him this time... Time has come... GS ke sbb dost, bhi, uncle, aunties, danishvar ... sb ke sb siraf bally par muharr lagao.
        I see you are smart enough not to say GS ki behnon
        We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

        Comment


      • #5
        Frankly, I agree with what PP is saying.

        IK deserves a chance. I want PTI to make govt (with the exception of bed eggs like Amir Liaquat)


        I just wish that PTI could have won a non-controversial and a highly competed elections. Right now, its like PTI alongwith establishment against noone.


        For PP's delight, we all know this is coming soon:


        Click image for larger version

Name:	Di4SWmGXoAArO4Y.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	16634660
        We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

        Comment


        • mahool
          mahool commented
          Editing a comment
          PTI has now basket full of bed eggs.. formally known as Loota... now called Electables.....

      • #6
        Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
        Frankly, I agree with what PP is saying.

        IK deserves a chance. I want PTI to make govt (with the exception of bed eggs like Amir Liaquat)


        I just wish that PTI could have won a non-controversial and a highly competed elections. Right now, its like PTI alongwith establishment against noone.


        For PP's delight, we all know this is coming soon:


        Click image for larger version

Name:	Di4SWmGXoAArO4Y.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	16634660
        You will find me right behind #IK in his oath taking ceremony...
        So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

        Comment


        • SID_NY
          SID_NY commented
          Editing a comment
          you mean you'll be that wardi wala in white?

      • #7
        Click on video.
        Punjab kay kisi gaoan Mianwali say...

        Comment


        • #8
          Originally posted by mahool View Post
          General Zaheer, General Pasha
          Dil ta rasha , dil ta rasha
          Agar army aisy bandy ko ly aye jis sy mulak ki problems solve ho jayen tou iss mai buraai kya hai paaii ?
          So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

          Comment


          • mahool
            mahool commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeh app nay aesi baat kardi hai... ager mard main bacha paida karni ki salihiat na ho... to dosray mard ka sperm use kar kay bachay paida karlo....

            Burai iss main yeh hai.. kay yeh jamhoriat nahi hia... fooj idaron ko mazboot kary... ager mulk ka bhala chahti hia... logon ko musalat na karay..

        • #9
          Military Selection....

          Comment


          • #10

            Comment


            • #11
              Jo Admi Islamabad rehty assembly nahi jata. woh apky liye Karachi aye ga?

              Comment


              • #12
                Originally posted by Pakistani Prince View Post
                If he does not deliver, you are free to vote someone else next time.... but he deserves at least one chance... It will be unfair if we do not test him this time... Time has come... GS ke sbb dost, bhi, uncle, aunties, danishvar ... sb ke sb siraf bally par muharr lagao.
                So, if Khan does win on Wednesday it will be a hollow victory. His power will be heavily constrained, both by the coalition partners he will likely need to govern, and by the deep state whose electoral engineering he has embraced.

                His supporters will inevitably be disappointed when the change he has promised cannot be delivered in just a few months, or even years.

                Comment


                • #13

                  Comment


                  • #14
                    20 hazar log nikal ayein General ka peshab nikal jata hia.

                    Comment


                    • #15
                      Thats a very pro-establishment avatar you go there mahool
                      “Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X