Inna Lillah Hey Wa Ina Elahey Rajoun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

So sad to know this - burrying a son is horrible to think.

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajion
        Turn the table...
        Sun to sahi jahan main hai tera fasana kya.

Comment

RIP

Comment

Just logged in, very sad news. May Allah swt grant him place in jannah and provide patience and strength to the family left behind to cope with transition

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon. May Allah SWT give you sabr-e-jameel.

Comment

Thanks all , It was a big tragedy , 14 years with him in one bed at night , now feel more alone

please some one ad this news in this
                Pakistan a brain injury Persistent vegetative state patients Jawad ..

In new system , i am unable to reach

Comment

Anwer Pasha -- Your son is my prayers. I pray that doors of Jannah are opened for him in his resting place in the soil. And I pray that you are all united in the Jannah when all this is done and over with.

“Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

Inna lillahe wa inna ilehe rajeoon

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
                      A very heart-breaking and shocking news. Inna lillah. May ALLAH bless Anwer Pasha uncle and his family with Sabr. Its a very, very tough time.

For Pakistani Prince and others, Jawad was well till few years back he was hit in a accident and from there onwards he was completely paralyzed. AP uncle and his family were taking care of him with all devotion and were trying to find a cure. May ALLAH accept their efforts and bless them with the best reward in this world and hereafter.
                      He had a thread open for him, somehow I cant find it right now.

PP, he is in your town. See if you can find their whereabouts and offer any help.
                      So sorry to hear that . So much respect for Anwer Pasha.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oun

Comment

Inna Lillah Hey Wa Ina Elahey Rajoun

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” Albert Einstein

Comment

Inna lillahe wainna ilaihe rajeon.
                          May Allah kareem place him at the highest of Jannah and give sabr to the family.

Comment

Working...
                          X