Bsc electrical engineering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bsc electrical engineering

After doing this from GC university, wt could be possibly fields that can be adopted??
    I need options that help me as a career.

Re: Bsc electrical engineering

There are two major outlets from here. Either you go and do masters in this particular field that is electrical Engineering. It'll make you an expert in your domain.

OR you go towards a MBA degree that'll shift you towards business side but you can still keep the base as electrical engineer. With right skills and plan, you can be successful in either one.
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

WAPDA mein nokri mil sakti hai
      Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah, of all things, Knowing. (Quran 33:40)

Comment

a lot of engineers i know are doing teaching work.... so that's another option.
        So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

Comment

electrical engineers are the most khwaar types who don't get any jobs.......better option is to do a business degree and then try your luck in an engineering company........ usually enigineering sales people have both degrees....
          Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

Originally posted by zaiena View Post
            After doing this from GC university, wt could be possibly fields that can be adopted??
            I need options that help me as a career.
            Very interesting field you are in, and it has a lot of growth potential, my suggestion is that you learn all about Solar Energy that is going to be the power source of the future especially in villages where power distribution is not yet available, even in cities people can put roof top Solar Panels and augment their electrical energy needs.

Just imagine the Sun delivers 1000 watts to every square meter, so One sq Meter Solar Panel will deliver at least 150 to 225 watts The most efficient commercially available solar panels on the market today have efficiency ratings as high as 22.5%, whereas the majority of panels range from 15% to 17% efficiency rating. of course remember with Solar Panels you also need storage batteries and a good control system.

Most Western countries are going Solar, even Pakistan has a large Solar plant in Bahawalpur. however the efficiency goes down when transmission lines are involved. the most efficient system is a roof top system!

Good Luck!
            I say love, it is a flower, and you, it's only seed!

Comment

Working...
            X