This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share motivational or inspiring or learning Quotes/Videos

Deciding what not to do is as important as deciding what to do. - Steve Jobs

Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't.
    The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray. (Al-Fatihah)

Re: Share motivational or inspiring Business Quotes

I love this one :

If you see a bandwagon, it's too late !
    - James Goldsmith
    The Prophet Muhammad SAW reported that the Satan said to Allah: "I shall continue to lead Thy servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies." And Allah replied: "(Then) I shall continue to pardon them as long as they ask for My forgiveness." [Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 742]

Comment

and another awesome one :

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. – Norman Schwarzkopf
      The Prophet Muhammad SAW reported that the Satan said to Allah: "I shall continue to lead Thy servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies." And Allah replied: "(Then) I shall continue to pardon them as long as they ask for My forgiveness." [Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 742]

Comment

if it CAN be done then i CAN do it!
        Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
        16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Even if you are on the right track, You’ll get run over if you just sit there. – Will Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan View Post
            Even if you are on the right track, You’ll get run over if you just sit there. – Will Rogers

Loved it , thanks for sharing this EB

Comment

you have to have a dream before it can come true!
              Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
              16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

" I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing." ~ Martha Stewart

Comment

Here's the quote of the day :

“Going in one more round when you don’t
                  think you can that’s what makes all
                  the difference in your life”…
                  - Chris T Atkinson -

Comment

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. - Mark Twain

Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it.
                    The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray. (Al-Fatihah)

Comment

If you are an innovator especially in a large enterprise .. An "intrapreneur" then this will resonate with you..

"It must be considered that there is nothing more difficult to carry out nor more doubtful of success nor more dangerous to handle than to initiate a new order of things; for the reformer has enemies in all those who profit by the old order, and only lukewarm defenders in all those who would profit by the new order; this lukewarmness arising partly from the incredulity of mankind who does not truly believe in anything new until they actually have experience of it."

Niccolo Machiavelli
                      Your friendly neighbourhood fraudiya loafer luccha lufanga awara ayaash aubaash ghunda badmaash man

Comment

Don't just do something. Stand there. Jack Bogle

October is a dangerous month for stocks. So are January February March April May June July August September November and December (Probably Mark Twain)
                        Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

My all time favorite business quote

Aaj naqad, kal udhaar
                          People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

Naqad means spending money carelessly?
                            Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

Udhaar mohabbat ki qanchi hai
                              Turn the table...
                              Sun to sahi jahan main hai tera fasana kya.

Comment

Working...
                              X