Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your source of technology information/updates?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your source of technology information/updates?

Which magazines, websites, podcasts, etc do you use or subscribe to so you're current with all the tech news?
    Don't be hurtin' and hatin' cuz my phone is so cool!

i visit news.google.com very often and i've some customized selection in 'tech' section and that updates very often. Also on linkedin and twitter, there are plenty of tech resources who keep updating things. Its a small world now. Hard to stay out of hot stuff
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

I visit the Information Technolgy forum of gupshup,org the gateway is never bad there except when it is
      Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
        i visit news.google.com very often and i've some customized selection in 'tech' section and that updates very often. Also on linkedin and twitter, there are plenty of tech resources who keep updating things. Its a small world now. Hard to stay out of hot stuff
        Acha. I use Twitter too, and TechCrunch, The Verge, CNET, TheNextWeb. Then I listen to Clockwise, a tech podcast. Back to Work is a tech talk show type of podcast... and there are more.
        Don't be hurtin' and hatin' cuz my phone is so cool!

Comment

• SID_NY
          SID_NY commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh I listen to NPR's podcast for tech. Arti Shahani and Shankar <something> are very effective tech reporters
      Working...
      X