Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women look beautiful with Nose Ring and Koka

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: Women look beautiful with Nose Ring and Koka

    Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
    Aqua...his kind don't take meds. Cuz they don't believe anything is wrong with them. And that's exactly what makes it all the more scarier.
    Even scarier though is that he probably acts super normal in the real world.
    Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: Women look beautiful with Nose Ring and Koka

      Originally posted by aqua70 View Post
      Even scarier though is that he probably acts super normal in the real world.
      No yar....me gut tells me this is no seasonal daura that is only confined to the virtual world. The consistency in his posts indicates that this is a legit whackadoo.

      Let me provide an apt analogy. Remember how...in the 'real world'.... Bob scrawled my name and Queer's on the sands of time? Umm...yeah.
      I think that if you let me....I'd treat you like the sky
      I'd join up all your insecurities...And bundle all your flaws
      I'd create a new constellation....And search for it endlessly

      Comment


      • #48
        Re: Women look beautiful with Nose Ring and Koka

        Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
        No yar....me gut tells me this is no seasonal daura that is only confined to the virtual world. The consistency in his posts indicates that this is a legit whackadoo.

        Let me provide an apt analogy. Remember how...in the 'real world'.... Bob scrawled my name and Queer's on the sands of time? Umm...yeah.
        Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

        Comment


        • #49
          Re: Women look beautiful with Nose Ring and Koka

          Originally posted by tasn View Post
          Nose rings are disgusting and unhygienic as they cause nose drool to come onto food.

          The middle nose ring is especially disgusting reminding me of a cow tied to a post.

          In other words nose mucus will drip down it onto chapattis,etc.

          They also encourage males to become lewd and licentiousness and ruin the women reputation as being loose and amoral by attracting flies to jam.

          In Islam this is immoral.

          Thus nose rings should be made illegal as they promote immorality.
          And i thought only Donald trump was stupid.... my bad...
          So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

          Comment


          • #50
            Re: Women look beautiful with Nose Ring and Koka

            Originally posted by Pakistani Prince View Post
            And i thought only Donald trump was stupid.... my bad...


            PRESIDENT Donald Trump is the freely elected leader of the most powerful nation on the planet.

            He speaks him mind without fear or favor.

            Look at his comments about Amazon exploiting the US postal system.

            I am honored to be compared to Donald Trump.

            Comment


            • #51
              Re: Women look beautiful with Nose Ring and Koka

              Originally posted by tasn View Post
              PRESIDENT Donald Trump is the freely elected leader of the most powerful nation on the planet.

              He speaks him mind without fear or favor.

              Look at his comments about Amazon exploiting the US postal system.

              I am honored to be compared to Donald Trump.
              Ah You must be Eric. Now your posts make perfect sense.
              Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

              Comment


              • #52
                Re: Women look beautiful with Nose Ring and Koka

                Originally posted by aqua70 View Post
                Ah You must be Eric. Now your posts make perfect sense.
                So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

                Comment


                • #53
                  Re: Women look beautiful with Nose Ring and Koka

                  Originally posted by aqua70 View Post
                  Ah You must be Eric. Now your posts make perfect sense.
                  Yup, everything is becoming crystal clear
                  We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I personally don't like Nose Rings or whatever it is koka..

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X