This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Weddings? READ THIS FIRST: Policies/Disclaimers

No offensive, racist or derogatory comments regarding photographs (this includes personal and celebrity photographs).

Any judgemental comments that are offensive will not be tolerated; this includes attacking someone personally based on their choice of dress or making sweeping, unsubstantiated general claims. It is possible to express your opinion with taste and tact.

As with all forums, posts that derail threads will not be tolerated.

Sincerely,

Moderators - Health, Fashion, Beauty/ Wedding Forums
    "Are you Laiiiiike .....Chaaicking me Aoout?"

Advertisements & Classifieds

If you run a business or are interested in selling something that you feel would be helpful for someone planning their wedding, you may advertise in the Classifieds forum on Gupshup.

Please avoid derailing or flooding threads with advertisements.

We encourage everyone to stop by the Classified section -- you might find exactly what you're looking for!

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/forumdisplay.php?f=324

Comment

Important! Please read to avoid infractions/getting banned!

Wedding forum GupShup'ers,

There has recently been a surge in wedding vendors advertising in this forum. This is not allowed.

We have very clearly and simply stated, several times now, that any business to be conducted must be done in Bazaar Talk.
      If you want to contact someone regarding the sale of an outfit or its price or having it customized for you, or how much their photography package is or whatever, please PM them, email them or call them, or, better yet, carry on that discussion in Bazaar Talk, where it belongs.

We don't want to since its quite unpleasant, but we will issue infractions for violating forum rules. If necessary, this can also lead to a ban, so please be respectful of the rules and happy posting!

Thank you,
      Your Mods
      Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.
      - Nehru

Comment

re: New to Weddings? READ THIS FIRST: Policies/Disclaimers

PLEASE NOTE:

Paklinks/Gupshup respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our members to do the same. Neither Paklinks nor Gupshup or any of its operators or facilitators have any responsibility for content originating on other websites that members publish or display on our community forums and website. Material available on or through other websites may be protected by international and/or country specific copyright and intellectual property laws. The terms of use of those websites govern the use of that material.

You as members are solely responsible for the content that you post, publish or display on any of Paklinks/Gupshup forums and sites, and also for any material or information that you transmit to other members through our services. By using this site and its services, and posting content (which includes photographs, videos) here, you warrant that your content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights of any person or business.
        Last edited by Niksik; Dec 18th, 2009, 03:33 PM.
        Don't be hurtin' and hatin' cuz my phone is so cool!

Comment

re: New to Weddings? READ THIS FIRST: Policies/Disclaimers

Dear Guppies/Guppans ,

Please be advised that this is a public forum and any contents of threads posted is accessible to the general public . This includes members of GS as well as guests viewing the Forums.

Bearing this in mind it is advised that if you do post your personal problems or any kind of personal info , we will be unable to DELETE those threads once the thread post count exceeds 25 replies .

Kindly exercise caution when posting threads discussing personal matters.

Thank You

GS Management
          Don't be hurtin' and hatin' cuz my phone is so cool!

Comment

Want to ADVERTISE in Weddings? READ THIS FIRST!

All advertising *must* be posted in the Bazaar Talk forum >> http://www.paklinks.com/gs/bazaar-talk/

Spam will not be tolerated in the Weddings forum and will result in an immediate 2-month ban.

Please note, spamming and advertising are *not* the same as referrals and reviews of wedding vendors. We encourage fair, unbiased referrals and reviews for the benefit of brides-to-be and other visitors of Weddings.

Examples:

NOT ALLOWED in the WEDDINGS Forum:

SPAM:
            We are shop 123 in city XYZ! We sell wedding dresses! Come over!
            OR
            Hi, I'm a home-based designer and I can copy everything. Come over!

ALLOWED in the WEDDINGS Forum:
            REFERRALS AND REVIEWS:
            I loved Miss M's makeup! It made me look awesome and she offered a free facial with my package! Go see her!
            OR
            I found Miss M was rushed, overbooked and did not give me the time or experience I felt I paid for.

If you have any questions or concerns at all, please email your friendly Channel Manager and Weddings Mods BEFORE you post: Reha, S02, or myself.
            Last edited by somegroovychick; Sep 19th, 2012, 10:45 AM.
            Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.
            - Nehru

Comment

Re: Want to ADVERTISE in Weddings? READ THIS FIRST!

To clarify: If you are a dressmaker/tailor/home based or professional designer-- Posting pictures of outfits you have made for sale constitutes both solicitation and advertising , neither of which are allowed in Weddings. If you need to, send a PM to the OP. Thank you!
              - Nehru

Comment

Re: Want to ADVERTISE in Weddings? READ THIS FIRST!

Also, check out our business directory! Directory

Comment

Working...
                X