Allechant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allechant

Does anyone have experience with bridal wear from Allechant? I?ve never purchased from them nor seen anyone in their outfits. I recently came across their page on instagram and loved their outfits. Are their prices reasonable?
    If not, can anyone suggest any good designers from Pakistan.

My budget for my mehndi and Baraat outfit is $2,000.

Comment

I've had an experience with them. I recently ordered a heavy formal lehnga for 1 lac, it was actually a mend bridal which Allechant were nice enough to bring down from the 1.80.000 pkr price tag. If you give them your budget they will either reduce the work or show you dresses within your range. Also they deliver on time (parcel arrives in 3 working days from the day it's posted out).
      Hamain maat dhondna duniya ki bheed main... Hum milein ge tumhain tumhari parchayi main

Comment

That?s really good. Did you say they reduced the price to almost half or am I on the wrong page? Do you think I should tell them my budge beforehand or find something I like and then negotiate on the price?

Comment

Originally posted by mama ki dua View Post
          I've had an experience with them. I recently ordered a heavy formal lehnga for 1 lac, it was actually a mend bridal which Allechant were nice enough to bring down from the 1.80.000 pkr price tag. If you give them your budget they will either reduce the work or show you dresses within your range. Also they deliver on time (parcel arrives in 3 working days from the day it's posted out).
          Did they lessen the work to bring it down to 1lakh?

They had an outfit recently that was quoted as 70/80,000K but it really wasn't worth more than 30-40K. Other designers have much nicer outfits for the price they were quoting.
          OMG Paki!

Comment

Stoppit,
            Can you recommend any other designers?

Comment

Working...
            X