Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by third string View Post
    We still got all of ramadan to go lol
    LOL. Worrying about Eid clothes is kinda-sorta like the equivalent of some folks thinking, "Yes!!! It's Ramzan. Pakoray ...here I come!"
    Do I dare disturb the universe? In a minute there is time. For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post

LOL. Worrying about Eid clothes is kinda-sorta like the equivalent of some folks thinking, "Yes!!! It's Ramzan. Pakoray ...here I come!"
      Pakoray....ew.

I'm a samosa kinda guy.

Comment

http://omgies.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/20151230_163955-1024x768.jpg

Saag + Aloo Pakoray !!!

And when We bestow favor upon man, he turns away and distances himself; but when evil touches him, then he is full of extensive supplication (Quran 41:51)

Comment

Saag?....Nahi!

I'm an anomaly among Punjabi women. Paalak over saag!

Also, I have to agree with Stringy. Samosay over pakoray...especially the cheese walay!
          Do I dare disturb the universe? In a minute there is time. For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.

Comment

^^ Guyz, lets keep the thread to its specified topic.
            We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
              Saag?....Nahi!

I'm an anomaly among Punjabi women. Paalak over saag!

Also, I have to agree with Stringy. Samosay over pakoray...especially the cheese walay!
              So true. Palak

Comment

Originally posted by happilyeverafter View Post
                Hey. Im exploring options for Eid. Ideally i want to order from a reliable website. Dont want the regular khaadi, sapphire etc. Dont want lawn either. Looking to order 2-3 outfits but shouldnt be more than $150 each. Any suggestions?
                I'm wearing Khaadi. Best stuff for burning hot weather

Comment

Originally posted by Nightingale View Post

So true. Palak

Comment

Working...
                  X