Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should I feel proud or guilty?

Peace hareem01

Why are you so sad? The prophet Muhammad (SAW) told us that we are all leaders ... he gave each Muslim the rank of leader ... and when we think about it we each have a role to play ... even those Muslims who have no dependents ... they are leaders for their own selves ... So as leaders what do we have to do?

Do we choose the easy life? Or do we lead?

May Allah (SWT) reward you for your humble attitude ... this in itself is being religious - do you realise that?

Besides I would like to boast a little ... I have always been given remarks from others that "I have a good sense of choice" ... You are my choice. Now do you dislike that because you can't live up to my expectations? Or do dislike that because when I make small reminders - they make you feel guilty?

Do you not want to me be a good leader? Perhaps I can learn to be a better one ... so please pray for me.
    The Prophet(SAW) said:
    "I am leaving you two things and you will never go astray as long as you cling to them -- they are the Book of Allah and my Sunnah." [Reported by Al- Haakim - Sahih].

Comment

Originally posted by Gaia View Post
      You should feel lucky and blessed about your marriage, and if you think she's unhappy, make dua for her.
      The Prophet(SAW) said:
      "I am leaving you two things and you will never go astray as long as you cling to them -- they are the Book of Allah and my Sunnah." [Reported by Al- Haakim - Sahih].

Comment

Cook some tasty sooji ka halwa and send it to her with 6 naan and a thankyou note.

Rest, give treat to hubby darling... with a napkin to wipe tears.

Khushi ke ansoo . pata nahi lagta, haina ?

Rah peya Jaaney te Wah peya janey
        Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

Originally posted by Code_Red View Post
          Cook some tasty sooji ka halwa and send it to her with 6 naan and a thankyou note.

Rest, give treat to hubby darling... with a napkin to wipe tears.

Khushi ke ansoo . pata nahi lagta, haina ?

Rah peya Jaaney te Wah peya janey
          suji ka halwa...
          Originally posted by psyah View Post
          Peace hareem01

Why are you so sad? The prophet Muhammad (SAW) told us that we are all leaders ... he gave each Muslim the rank of leader ... and when we think about it we each have a role to play ... even those Muslims who have no dependents ... they are leaders for their own selves ... So as leaders what do we have to do?

Do we choose the easy life? Or do we lead?

May Allah (SWT) reward you for your humble attitude ... this in itself is being religious - do you realise that?

Besides I would like to boast a little ... I have always been given remarks from others that "I have a good sense of choice" ... You are my choice. Now do you dislike that because you can't live up to my expectations? Or do dislike that because when I make small reminders - they make you feel guilty?

Do you not want to me be a good leader? Perhaps I can learn to be a better one ... so please pray for me.
          huh? leaders? kuch samajh nahi aa rahi.

ghar a ker batana.
          “I'm quite illiterate, but I read a lot. ”

Comment

Originally posted by hareem01 View Post
            suji ka halwa...

huh? leaders? kuch samajh nahi aa rahi.

ghar a ker batana.
            Easy ... a good leader takes on a challenge ... doesn't let difficult circumstances defeat him/her and rises to the challenge out of a sense of duty ... considering it honourable ... you will find much of the most difficult things in your life --- are what you actually consider the most important ... or are related to the most important things. Ok I'm coming home ... wassalam
            The Prophet(SAW) said:

Comment

feel sorry for him and guilty for her.
              Fools never disagree.

Comment

^OMG I just remembered, we were supposed to go out today...

you've taken too long....we can't go anywhere now......arghghghghghgh

I hate my life.
                “I'm quite illiterate, but I read a lot. ”

Comment

Originally posted by hareem01 View Post
                  I think she's a much better person than me and that makes me feel awkward.
                  1) Allah alone knows how "good" ones heart is even inspite of positive actions. Also, just because you think she's a "good" person doesn't necessarily mean that she and your husband would have made compatible marriage partners. "Good" and compatible are not the same thing. If your husbad "preferred" you .....then that means that you had qualities that she was lacking....which again reinforces the compatibility point.

2) She may be struggling with her marriage, but perhaps things could have been worse had she married your husband. And which couple doesn't struggle from time to time with their marriage? You have your ups and down as well. So, she has to work...it's not the worst thing in the world. With life being so unpredicatable...a woman who has been a housewife for years might find herself working in the future to support her family.

3) If there are problems in her marriage.....what does that have to do with you and your husband? You don't live with them 24/7. As well as you might know them....you don't witness their interactions closely or even regularly. It takes the efforts of two people to make a marriage work and for all you know.....in some ways......no matter how "good" she may be....she could be at fault as well.

It's not something to either feel guilty or sorry over. It is just the way that things turned out. Nobody forced your husband to marry you. It's tough to keep our sentiments out of our body language....and hopefully you're body language is not reflecting pity...cuz most people don't like to be pitied. No relationship is perfect.....enjoy what you have....work to make it stronger....and pray for her.

Comment

@ Hareem.

#1 Kismet. As long as you didn't play dirty games in this process, you shouldnt feel guilty.

#2 Thank Allah for your blessings . We all should, just look at how difficult people have it around us .

#3 Try be there for this friend of yours as much as you can

#4 I think you two are a cute couple, mA .
                    Don't tell God that you have a big problem, tell your problem that you have a big God :)

Comment

Working...
                    X