Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This beautiful girl came in my dreams last night ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This beautiful girl came in my dreams last night ...

So lets say that your hubby tells you that he had a dream about this beautiful woman and the dream involves some intimacy - but you know that your hubby in real life is a shareef person ...would you be mad at him, or jealous, or suspicious?

how about the same question to you guys, if your wife tells you this stud visiting her in her dreams.. how would you react.
    People are afraid of what they don't understand

Re: This beautiful girl came in my dreams last night ...

Its natural to be a little annoyed and jealous.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Comment

I'll do this:
      Don't be hurtin' and hatin' cuz my phone is so cool!

Comment

no... as long as this beautiful girl is not one of your jananay wali....
        Majbori ka dosra naam 'Shukriya'

Comment

bhai aab banda soo raha hai, sotey main kuch bhi dakh sakta hai

so how was she TLK?
          Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
          Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

Originally posted by yourfriend View Post
            hahaha makes sense!
            Don't tell God that you have a big problem, tell your problem that you have a big God :)

Comment

Originally posted by yourfriend View Post
              actually that is exactly what my followup question would be. Why is it different if she is jannay wali? Its not that you and me can control our dreams.

Originally posted by Decent 6Chora View Post
              bhai aab banda soo raha hai, sotey main kuch bhi dakh sakta hai

so how was she TLK?
              she turned out to be he

Comment

Originally posted by TLK View Post
                actually that is exactly what my followup question would be. Why is it different if she is jannay wali? Its not that you and me can control our dreams.

she turned out to be he
                ok now thats is a bit worrying.

and secondly, yeah, what difference does it make if she is janney wali or not janney wali? its not in your control right? for a reason, this is in nature of khawateen special desi khawateen.

One of my bhabi told my begum "hollywood actress ke jitnee chahey tareef ker deen kuch nahi hota, but Pakistani actress ke kareeen to jealousy hotee hai"
                Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
                Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

hi

Hmmm mm

Comment

Originally posted by njgal View Post
                    Its natural to be a little annoyed and jealous.
                    Its natural to be annoyed and jealous .. why? Please note that I said that he is telling you about the dream. If there was some guilt, he would have never shared.

Originally posted by Niksik View Post
                    I'll do this:
                    Its like "who cares", or "so what" or "oh brother"

Comment

yeah.. if you are a husband and have urges to share such nuggets of information, you need to see a doctor asap. :\
                      Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Kehtey hain souney sey pehlay insaan jaisa sochta hai, khwab amoomun uss hi tarah key aatay hain.
                        “Even though I'm marked for death, I'm a spark till I lose my breath. I make mistakes but learn from every one and when it’s said and done, I bet this Brother be a better one. If I upset you, don’t stress. Never forget, that God isn’t finished with me as yet."

Comment

that is a hindi kahawat. you must fix that, exo humsheera. -_-
                          Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Originally posted by queer View Post
                            yeah.. if you are a husband and have urges to share such nuggets of information, you need to see a doctor asap. :\
                            really? Ok maybe I should have not used the word "intimacy" but lets say that dream was somewhat romantic or semi romantic and you share with your spouse out of guilt or concern

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                            Kehtey hain souney sey pehlay insaan jaisa sochta hai, khwab amoomun uss hi tarah key aatay hain.
                            nahi bhai, its not that simple. Yes your thoughts can be a reflection of your dreams but you sometimes get really irrelevent and odd dreams also

Comment

Originally posted by TLK View Post
                              Its natural to be annoyed and jealous .. why? Please note that I said that he is telling you about the dream. If there was some guilt, he would have never shared.
                              So you would be ok if you wife tells you she dreamt the same way of some other guy?
                              Don't tell God that you have a big problem, tell your problem that you have a big God :)

Comment

Working...
                              X