Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STAH wives - How do you spend your time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STAH wives - How do you spend your time?

So wives who stay at home, how do you spend your time, suppose you don't have kids right now?

You made the breakfast for 2, every once or twice washed the clothes, cooked lunch for your self, cooked a proper dinner for the 2 of you, washed dishes, got the groceries & watched TV. What next ..?

What else can you do or do you do to spend time?
    - Somebody stop me!

Re: STAH wives - How do you spend your time?

they come to GS and spent the rest of the day here!!!
    Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
    16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

things i do

watch cooking show on tv or net and cook something new for hubby
      call in laws and parents and chit chat with them
      go shopping with friends
      laundary i do it once a week
      clean house
      visit my nand (she lives near by) ..sometimes i would call her to spend a day with me...

i know if its just 2 of you then you dont have lots to do but if you keep your self busy then you wont get bored. make new friends

Comment

i usually wake up make breakfest for both of us we have that he sets of 2 work i clean up, then off to the gym i spend about 2 n half hours there. after i finish from the gym i come home make lunch eat clean the kitchen AGAIN by which time it is about 4 so i wll watch a drama or browse net or something, then my hubby comes home we eat watch tv chit chat go out or whatever we wana do.
        but in the days because i have completed my studies and im not working im just learning new things so i joined a makeup course, i go 2 times a week. these little things keep you busy so i doubt you will get bored if you find somethings 2 do :0

Comment

makhiyan maar maar ke
          “I'm quite illiterate, but I read a lot. ”

Comment

Originally posted by hareem01 View Post
            makhiyan maar maar ke
            How many by now?
            - Somebody stop me!

Comment

ever heard of backbiting? ever thought why its always flourishing?
              Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
              Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

I would be severely depressed if I had to stay at home for more than a week.
                Sometimes quiet is violent...

Comment

I am a stay at home wife filhal...(jab tuk I don't appear and clear my PLAB and land myself into foundation year ) And like Hareem says makhyan maar k and fbking, skyping with family as well GS-ing.

Other than that I do the usual chores. Cleaning, cooking, laundry, dishwashing.

When I get time I watch tv, read a good book, go to the nearby park (which is very rare. On most days am usually too lazy to go outside) or go for groceries.

Ahh what life

I don't have much friends here. And am not the sort who would become best friends with the desi neighbour's wife next door instantly. Though I wish I had that stamina
                  Train this chaos, turn it into light . . .

Comment

Read, as people have mentioned. It doesn't have to be fiction, read non-fiction. On history, politics etc. You will be amazed at how quickly your general knowledge will increase.

You can also teach yourself a new language. Spanish, French, etc.

Volunteering is a good way to spend your time too. It will get you out of the house.

Of course you can always spend the day watching movies/tv or playing video games lol.
                    If a man speaks in a forest and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?

Comment

that sounds really boring after awhile. you need a purpose in life besides a husband...your husband cant be ur purpose. or even your kids.

Comment

Originally posted by icicle1 View Post
                        that sounds really boring after awhile. you need a purpose in life besides a husband...your husband cant be ur purpose. or even your kids.
                        Really? I disagree. I salute parents who pay their undivided attention to their children. Our world wouldn't have been so messed up if more parents cared about what their children were learning in schools and sat with them and taught them the value of life. Nothing can be a bigger achievement than raising a good human being (ok maybe a few things can)

Your purpose in life is what you make of it. There are some people who have neglected their personal life and happiness to make this world a better/peaceful place for mankind (scientists, missionaries, humanitarians, soldiers, doctors, etc etc). The least the rest of us can do is raise good people.

Let's not downplay the role of parents in our society.
                        Sometimes quiet is violent...

Comment

usually after hubby leaves for work i clean the house do laundry, etc talk to my parents and in-laws on the phone. I have cousins nearby so i'll sometimes spend the time with them and also some of my friends. the days i don't feel like going out i spend reading a good book or looking up new recipes to experiment..............although lately i have been getting a little bit bored so am now looking for a job so that usually keeps me pretty busy

Comment

If they have free time they aren't doing stuff right. That is for damn certain.
                            You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Working...
                            X