• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where did you meet your 1st Crush ?

Originally posted by Mirch View Post
    I will.
    She is nothing like me.
    She is very down to earth , soft spoken , does not talk much , not at all street smart. She uses mirchain in salan and chutney only not in her guftago. mashallah.
    glad to hear your good comments about your wife ..

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
      is it a crush or series of flirting
      abhi to mainey sirf 1999-2002 ki story batai hai and u think am flirt.
      Love Pakistan........ and Sammiches
      Mera Leader Imran Khan.

love flooding threads too :)

Comment

Originally posted by Pakilarka View Post
        Back in 1999 i was in 8th grade she was in 7th. We went to same Tuition centre. We wud get done at 7 30pm. I wud run home drop my book bag and then run back to follow her car and see her one final time for that day. I didnt have guts to go and tell her how I felt about her but I had my Register (Note book) with Her name and Mine covered in Hearts. (I have the worst hand writing but the way i wrote our names just amazes me, how did I manage to write them so beautifully, i tried doing it again but i was never close enough). One day we (me and friends) were playing cricket in Tuition centre, using register (note book) as bat; i played a shot... The hard cover of register remained in my hands but rest of the register tore and fell few steps away with the Magic page (I love you A**, my name and herz and hearts ) opened in front of every one. She found out, but soon crush was over..... Magical days I tell you.

So I moved away and came back for couple of months in my 10th Grade and saw her again but this time i had a "T" written with needle of compass on my forearm which stood for the first letter of the name of my Second crush. Off course i didn't have enough guts to talk to her either. However i managed to tell her without saying anything with my tongue. That crush went no where either.

I met my Second crush again too but letter "T" on my forearm which cudnt be erased was changed into letter "R" , there was a "M" behind that "R". M stands for my thirds crushes first name and my name starts with R.

Now my third crush "M" has a beautiful daughter my second crush "T" is happily married (Mashallah) and i dunno status of "A", Hopefully she is happy.
        Very filmy but still cute .
        Don't tell God that you have a big problem, tell your problem that you have a big God :)

Comment

My First crush:

I was in class 9th, I guess. She was in class 9th as well. Our scholol wasn't a co-ed, there was a huge wall in between Girls and Boys school. Boys school was used to host all huge events and girls school was used to be invited there.

One such event was *Science Exhibition*. It was being organized for the first time and we were asked to make science models for this event. The selected models would be selected and presented to Core Commanders and Lt. Generals. It was combined exhibition. I made a model named *Star Finder* and i got selected and she made some model related to some biology stuff .. .. After all the breifings for core-commands, lt.generals were done, the event was opened for parents and other students. It was then she came to me and started discussing every single thing. She was such a geek. With glasses which IS such a big turn on for me .. :| ..

That was the longest crush i ever had .. .. 1 month .. WAO!
          you are in love when you memorize her IP address to reduce DNS overhead!

Comment

Originally posted by T1000 View Post
            That was the longest crush i ever had .. .. 1 month .. WAO!
            that is long?! :halo:
            Don't tell God that you have a big problem, tell your problem that you have a big God :)

Comment

Originally posted by ZareenKhan View Post
              that is long?! :halo:
              Any crush that i had because of her physical look never lasted for more than 5-10 days and this was a month .. wat do you expect.

The crushes that i had because of someone's nature .. lasted even for 1-2 years .. . . or untill i din find something bad in her ..

Comment

Originally posted by T1000 View Post
                Any crush that i had because of her physical look never lasted for more than 5-10 days and this was a month .. wat do you expect.
                kyun bhai, ladkion ki shakal change ho jaati hai ya aapki pasand

Comment

she was sister of my best friend in school. In fact her brother was just a good friend and I called him my best friend just because of her!

Comment

Originally posted by ZareenKhan View Post
                    kyun bhai, ladkion ki shakal change ho jaati hai ya aapki pasand
                    aik hi cheez dekh dekh kr boriat ho jati ..

Comment

• Re: Where did you meet your 1st Crush ?

Originally posted by Pakilarka View Post
                      abhi to mainey sirf 1999-2002 ki story batai hai and u think am flirt.
                      nai u r a "PIOUS ANGEL"
                      wese ye sab real hai ya koi dramay ki lines...

Comment

Originally posted by YouKnowWho View Post
                        she was sister of my best friend in school. In fact her brother was just a good friend and I called him my best friend just because of her!
                        what?? friend, best friend, good friend....
                        who was the crush?????

Comment

^His best friend's sister.

Comment

righto

Comment

Working...
                            X