Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I being childish..............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I find it intertesting that you mentioned your nephews a pharmacist but you support his pharmacy so iguess its relevant.

    you should not have squeezed his hands hard. you should just let it go. I dont think this that big of a deal.
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.” ~

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Life01 View Post
      I find it intertesting that you mentioned your nephews a pharmacist but you support his pharmacy so iguess its relevant.

      you should not have squeezed his hands hard. you should just let it go. I dont think this that big of a deal.
      The next day they came to yell at me if they hadn't then it would have been okay. It was a one-sided relationship anyways. I would cook for them and they would not bring anything with them like a bottle of wine, flowers, dessert etc. They seem very happy together so that is what counts.

      Comment


      • #18
        LOL. For those of us that have been on GS from the time that Bob first registered ......we have heard him repeat the SAME story ad nausam. The names of the people will change. But it's always the same complaint. That he cooked and cooked and cooked and did sooooooooo many favors for so n' so.....and so n' so....and so n' so.....and falana falana.....and they all were ungrateful and disrespectful and gave him either no gifts or cheap gifts in return. It is so darn baffling that people would be so mean to him in the real world. I mean he's such a charmer on the forum.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
          LOL. For those of us that have been on GS from the time that Bob first registered ......we have heard him repeat the SAME story ad nausam. The names of the people will change. But it's always the same complaint. That he cooked and cooked and cooked and did sooooooooo many favors for so n' so.....and so n' so....and so n' so.....and falana falana.....and they all were ungrateful and disrespectful and gave him either no gifts or cheap gifts in return. It is so darn baffling that people would be so mean to him in the real world. I mean he's such a charmer on the forum.
          My western friends have been wonderful, manners and class are really important to them. When we invite them for dinner they never show up empty-handed, they bring wine, flowers, dessert etc. Many parents would drive Harris to competitions all over the country. Really did not have great luck with the community, I am generous so I cook expensive lavish meals like whole lamb etc and it seemed people would just wolf down the food, give a table-thumping lecture about religion while they are committing tax and welfare fraud and leave.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

            My western friends have been wonderful, manners and class are really important to them. When we invite them for dinner they never show up empty-handed, they bring wine, flowers, dessert etc. Many parents would drive Harris to competitions all over the country. Really did not have great luck with the community, I am generous so I cook expensive lavish meals like whole lamb etc and it seemed people would just wolf down the food, give a table-thumping lecture about religion while they are committing tax and welfare fraud and leave.
            And there you have it. More examples of bias and prejudice. All Westerners who are not religious are above committing tax and welfare fraud.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by redvelvet View Post

              And there you have it. More examples of bias and prejudice. All Westerners who are not religious are above committing tax and welfare fraud.
              Facts are not prejudice.

              Comment


              • #22
                Bobby?s irresistible desire to take on redvelvet is so cute; it almost seems like a love affair.

                Pity though so few ladies have bothered to listen to the messiah, who has been relentlessly taking on bad boys to protect their rights.
                Grizzly bear

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Iconoclast View Post
                  Bobby?s irresistible desire to take on redvelvet is so cute; it almost seems like a love affair.

                  Pity though so few ladies have bothered to listen to the messiah, who has been relentlessly taking on bad boys to protect their rights.
                  It takes a lot of work to create a society which is crowned as the lowest in gender equality on the planet. I just express my views, women abuse, child abuse, slaughter of minorities there is not going to effect my life here. The world has washed their hands off, UN funding is drying up and you are left to face the consequences of your actions, good or bad. I hope that you choose good.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X