as a girl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as a girl

would you ever go overseas and get married without your siblings just parents? because of whatever reason

so its just you and your parents but the guys entire family.

isnot that just absurd.
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.” ~

its not absurd. many people do it. everyone has their reasons.
    Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

Not at all absurd.
      Life Is Too Short To Wake Up With Regrets.Love the people who treat you right & have compassion for the ones who don't.
      Half of a person's beauty comes from the tongue

Comment

No it isn?t.
        Grizzly bear

Comment

I don't think it's absurd. I do believe that you might miss the presence of your siblings and close friends though and so I can understand if it feels uncomfortable.

I am not close with my extended family nor the people in our social circle so I wouldn't mind not seeing them; in fact....(as bad as it may sound)...I prefer not to see many of them.

However, I would definitely want all of my immediate family (including siblings) and my closest friends to be present. My parents are conformists; they are very conscious about image and what people will say and think. Therefore, they are the kind who will want to do things in the usual customary way....with booking a hall....and inviting a bunch of people (out of formality)...many of which I am neither close to nor fond of......and doing all the rasmain, etc etc. To convince them otherwise would be tough. I feel that with the passage of time, I have outgrown the excitement for all these things. But there are times when I wonder if I'd have any regrets if I were to go about things entirely in my own way, in a more simpler and toned down way.

Comment

My friend got married recently.
            Her whole family is here and the guy is here. Guy's parents came over from Pak but his only brother and wife could not come because of VISA issues.
            They did the wedding here and walima in Pak so everyone could attend.

Worked out for them.
            “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”

Comment

Last edited by Obama; 13 hours ago.
              We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Comment

Originally posted by Life01 View Post
                would you ever go overseas and get married without your siblings just parents? because of whatever reason

so its just you and your parents but the guys entire family.

isnot that just absurd.
                I don't think it's absurd at all. Happens for many reasons and happens with guys aswell just taking parents to a wedding without anyone else to.

​​​​​​

Comment

yeah I will go anywhere, if Im marrying man of my dreams. Arrange it on mars and I will go there.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do - Isaac Asimov

Comment

Not absurd. I personally wouldn't want that though.

Comment

Working...
                    X