Married and confused

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

As per Canadian standards, I think I would be below average father and husband. Again the frame of reference is different, I live in a society which is highest in gender equality and you in one which is the lowest. A below average man might seem fairy tales to you. Even a guy like Obama shows humility and class to his wife and daughters.
    Does Obama cook amazing food on a daily basis, cleans the house, makes lunches for the kids and drive them to practice. If he has raised national level athletes than I would be delighted to learn from him like I would pay to listen to Graham and his wife Sarah as to how they raised three Gold medalist athletes who are also academically amazing. If you had any accomplishment, which I believe you don't then I would love to learn from it.

Comment

• redvelvet
      redvelvet commented
      Editing a comment
      So now you are quoting your own posts?

Yar, either....

Take the meds (baqaydagi k saath)
      Change the meds
      Or up the dosage

This is not the first time he has quoted his own post and replied back I have seen multiple posts where he is quoting what he just said and then replying back to himself.. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

As per Canadian standards, I think I would be below average father and husband. Again the frame of reference is different, I live in a society which is highest in gender equality and you in one which is the lowest. A below average man might seem fairy tales to you. Even a guy like Obama shows humility and class to his wife and daughters.
      Not all women are respectable, that terrorist burka in San Bernardino was shot to pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbasilk View Post
        This is not the first time he has quoted his own post and replied back I have seen multiple posts where he is quoting what he just said and then replying back to himself.. LOL
        This is my first real day off in many and I like to drink and veg out to rejuvenate every once in a while.

Comment

Working...
        X