Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Married and confused

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
    It's not gonna work.

    A couple of weeks ago a few members agreed and even praised Bob for his ideas and since then he's been repeating the same notions with even more fervor. Even in this thread of yours, you must have seen that a few members supported Bob's views/assumptions about your marriage and it only led him to repeating them over again. The point is.....praising/rewarding him will not make him cease. It only encourages him. I
    wanting
    Conversely, even disagreeing with him does not make him cease. The more vehemently you disagree, the harder he'll try.

    So this can only mean that the mentality (prejudices, etc etc) is very deep-rooted within him. Throughout the years he's been suspected of trolling. Bob's no troll. There's wayyyy too much consistency in his views for him to be a troll. Whether or not details of his life are true is debatable. However, he legit believes in his views and no matter how much you try to point out the flaws in his reasoning, you will be met with not only resistance but a mind-boggling inability to understand basic logic. And you've already seen that for yourself.
    If gentleman like these catch your fancy than may I suggest that you start honing your naukrani skills as they have made it plenty clear that naukrani skills are pretty damn important for them and dont be waiting for romance or significance as you will not be coming close to the locked pinkies bromancing. I never see you contribute in the household forum so I am thinking that gentlemen like these will post about lack of skills on the public forum and fellow misogynist will clamour for befitting reprimand.



    Comment


    • redvelvet
      redvelvet commented
      Editing a comment
      Le sigh


      Half the time you should more like a woman than a man....

      The other half of the time you sound like the forum's resident LALLU

      And then you compensate for these two halves with claims and justifications and explanations than only reinforce these two states ever the more strongly.

      You can't win.

  • #77
    Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
    Le sigh


    Half the time you should more like a woman than a man....

    The other half of the time you sound like the forum's resident LALLU

    And then you compensate for these two halves with claims and justifications and explanations than only reinforce these two states ever the more strongly.

    You can't win.
    I could never understand female misogynists, is that misogyny based on beliefs such as that majority of dwellers of hell will be women as they are not grateful enough to their husbands or on, there is no evil worse than a woman, or men are superior to women, or woman's testimony is worth half of a man or if it was allowed women should prostrate in front of their husbands.

    You compare me to women as if it was a swear word. Women in west are proving that they are a superior gender.
    Women graduate rates from Uni are 60-40.

    Hey if you want to be Naukrani to an immature man and his mamma then suit yourself.

    Comment


    • #78
      LOL. Oh gosh...even the newcomers to the forum can see that there's something wrong with you. Not everyone can be crazy. Keep it up, Jeeves.

      Comment


      • #79
        redvelvet
        Well I am thankful to all the members including yourself who contributed and gave reasonable suggestions and shared their experiences so it has been a good experience overall but as the discussion progressed it became more of a husband bashing and blaming kind of thing with self-generated assumptions of what I am and what I am done so there has not been a rational discussion on the given topic and I kind of refrained myself to reply to all of these theories.

        Comment


        • redvelvet
          redvelvet commented
          Editing a comment
          Stick around, Abbasilk.

          Whether you agree or disagree with the opinions, at least people take the time out to give their 2 cents. In other forums, I've seen folks come up with pretty juvenile garbage.

      • #80
        Originally posted by Abbasilk View Post
        redvelvet
        Well I am thankful to all the members including yourself who contributed and gave reasonable suggestions and shared their experiences so it has been a good experience overall but as the discussion progressed it became more of a husband bashing and blaming kind of thing with self-generated assumptions of what I am and what I am done so there has not been a rational discussion on the given topic and I kind of refrained myself to reply to all of these theories.
        I gave you the best advice you are going to ever recieve about a relationship, my wife says if she dies before me she will come back as a ghost to live with me. Yours threatens to leave you. It is your job to make her fall deeply in love with you, so much so that she wouldn't be able to breathe on the thought of losing you.

        The way you do that is by not taking her for granted and winning her over again every day, you are supposed to sweep her off her feat every day, light that candle of love and passion every day.

        Before you go to work hug her, tell her you love her., tell her you will miss her. Call her and text her that you can't wait to get home to see her. On your way home pick her a flower, a gulab jammun etc. Find out things she likes and do things for her.

        make her a cup of tea and serve it to her in bed, helpo her cook and clean. If you did that do you think she would leave you.

        My father used to say a branch bearing fruit is the one that bends so bending to please your woman is not weakness it is a sign that you bear fruit.

        A woman who is

        Comment


        • #81
          Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

          I gave you the best advice you are going to ever recieve about a relationship, my wife says if she dies before me she will come back as a ghost to live with me. Yours threatens to leave you. It is your job to make her fall deeply in love with you, so much so that she wouldn't be able to breathe on the thought of losing you.

          The way you do that is by not taking her for granted and winning her over again every day, you are supposed to sweep her off her feat every day, light that candle of love and passion every day.

          Before you go to work hug her, tell her you love her., tell her you will miss her. Call her and text her that you can't wait to get home to see her. On your way home pick her a flower, a gulab jammun etc. Find out things she likes and do things for her.

          make her a cup of tea and serve it to her in bed, helpo her cook and clean. If you did that do you think she would leave you.

          My father used to say a branch bearing fruit is the one that bends so bending to please your woman is not weakness it is a sign that you bear fruit.

          A woman who is

          Have to give it to bobz. This is a good post. Par pai jan, the problem is what if his wify doesnt reciprocate it? Or when she doesnt maintain the environment of hugging and kissing subah shaam. A lot of women are highly manipulative. Put yourself in OP's shoes, he might have tried already. She has do something to make him happy as well brother.
          My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
          "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

          Comment


          • #82
            Originally posted by Holy Lota View Post


            Have to give it to bobz. This is a good post. Par pai jan, the problem is what if his wify doesnt reciprocate it? Or when she doesnt maintain the environment of hugging and kissing subah shaam. A lot of women are highly manipulative. Put yourself in OP's shoes, he might have tried already. She has do something to make him happy as well brother.
            Baita jee I teach human behavior to some of the top professionals in my city and it is a part of human DNA to reciprocate, that reptilian brain and all. She did like him that is why she quit her job and left her family. In arranged marriages you start at a slightly positive scale than it is your actions that will determine if it goes higher or lower, as I said before one negative action takes away 7 to 10 positive actions so every time one has urge to get angry, just remember you will lose the 7 good actions you slaved to do.

            Also cooking for him every day looking after his parents and house and agreeing to leave everything behind is more than anyone can expect.

            Comment


            • #83
              Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

              Baita jee I teach human behavior to some of the top professionals in my city and it is a part of human DNA to reciprocate, that reptilian brain and all. She did like him that is why she quit her job and left her family. In arranged marriages you start at a slightly positive scale than it is your actions that will determine if it goes higher or lower, as I said before one negative action takes away 7 to 10 positive actions so every time one has urge to get angry, just remember you will lose the 7 good actions you slaved to do.

              Also cooking for him every day looking after his parents and house and agreeing to leave everything behind is more than anyone can expect.
              You are completely ignoring the negatives of his wife while only highlighting the negatives of himself.

              Thats the problem with your analysis Professor saab
              My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
              "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

              Comment


              • #84
                Originally posted by Holy Lota View Post

                You are completely ignoring the negatives of his wife while only highlighting the negatives of himself.

                Thats the problem with your analysis Professor saab
                I completely ignore the negatives of my wife, children, and friends also, and focus on positives. Men are stronger, their job is to build, help, support loved ones and not destroy them. Any dumbass can unleash on the weak, it takes a special person to be kind.

                Comment


                • #85
                  Holy Lota another lesson from my father, he used to say "Jo bind Gia wo Motti." meaning whatever is threaded in your necklace is a pearl, meaning dont question the value of the person who you just added to your necklace and look at them positively.
                  He was a learned philosopher, a UN diplomat and a writer.

                  Comment


                  • #86
                    Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post


                    Most of the Canadian fathers I know are much better parents and husbands, Evans parents went with him to Portugal training camp and to Nationals in Quebec and we didn't. some parents help drive the boat trailer all the way from Alberta to Florida and Harris has to get rides with Jasons parents to go to competition. Just trying to expose you to a society which is one of the best in gender equality.
                    Your trying wayyy too hard and it aint making any sense.

                    Comment


                    • #87
                      Originally posted by Abbasilk View Post

                      Your trying wayyy too hard and it aint making any sense.
                      In the end, you have to decide what kind of relationship you want to have, luckily I had great role models to learn from. I don't follow your culture or societal norms so it may not make sense to you.

                      Comment


                      • #88
                        I never opened this thread to make a team of people who would approve of my actions and oppose my wife's role. The problem is people think just because someone has posted some issues they are facing in their married life it means they are at the end of the rope and its a do or die situation when it's not. Also, most of the things you've mentioned maybe it had worked for you ( though they seemed mostly fairytales than reality ) but that doesn't mean your life decisions and thinking is what the world should use as a guidebook to lead their lives. So appreciate your strong feedback on the matter and I hope your family builds a monument for you in the near future for all the things you have done and are planning to do for them. I would certainly visit it if I ever had a chance to visit Canada

                        Comment


                        • #89
                          Originally posted by Abbasilk View Post
                          I never opened this thread to make a team of people who would approve of my actions and oppose my wife's role. The problem is people think just because someone has posted some issues they are facing in their married life it means they are at the end of the rope and its a do or die situation when it's not. Also, most of the things you've mentioned maybe it had worked for you ( though they seemed mostly fairytales than reality ) but that doesn't mean your life decisions and thinking is what the world should use as a guidebook to lead their lives. So appreciate your strong feedback on the matter and I hope your family builds a monument for you in the near future for all the things you have done and are planning to do for them. I would certainly visit it if I ever had a chance to visit Canada
                          As per Canadian standards, I think I would be below average father and husband. Again the frame of reference is different, I live in a society which is highest in gender equality and you in one which is the lowest. A below average man might seem fairy tales to you. Even a guy like Obama shows humility and class to his wife and daughters.

                          Comment


                          • decentGuy
                            decentGuy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I don’t buy that. You objectify women more than any other poster here.

                          • Bobby1
                            Bobby1 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I don't like unkempt, unfit, unhygienic and ungroomed people. I feel people should take pride in their appearance. I appreciate women and men who put a great effort in creating bodies of Gods and goddesses. That is not objectifying, that is the human spirit.
                            For my personal relationship beauty was way more important than any cooking cleaning skills. Just looking at her while she watches TV with me is my reward.

                          • decentGuy
                            decentGuy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You swear at women if they are not your type or not likely to give you attention.

                        • #90
                          In this 6 page thread, is it just holy who keeps on seeing ONLY bobz giving his life examples in every other post? O pai jan chaudhry, your life is not the topic here. Kithay sar maaran
                          My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
                          "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X