Married and confused

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobby1

Calm down Rambo, We all know by now you are a one-man Army and have fought and defeated many wife abusing monsters and your clan, also is a mixture of elite athletes and bad boys like yourself. I hope you get nominated for Sitara -e- Jurrat soon.

I appreciate the reasonable responses both criticism and suggestion from other members.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

You know when people neglect their children and opress their wives and try to impose the savage ideologies on them, calling them out would be a benefit to the society.

So how are your children, funny you never discuss fatherhood?
      If your ideas were strong enough, you wouldn't feel this need to attack people personally.

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post

If your ideas were strong enough, you wouldn't feel this need to attack people personally.

I know you left a place where ideas like yours made that place unlivable to come to a place where ideas like mine have created the greatest society ever.

Comment

• decentGuy
          decentGuy commented
          Editing a comment
          You speak as if you represent the majority view of the “greatest society ever”. You don’t. Your ideas need crutches of lots of money, otherwise they fall flat for long term relationships in all places.

Originally posted by Abbasilk View Post
        Bobby1

Calm down Rambo, We all know by now you are a one-man Army and have fought and defeated many wife abusing monsters and your clan, also is a mixture of elite athletes and bad boys like yourself. I hope you get nominated for Sitara -e- Jurrat soon.

I appreciate the reasonable responses both criticism and suggestion from other members.
        Unfortunately till end of times in a place like that noone can teach respect for women. You came on a public forum where fellow mysogynists could validate your misbehavior. I will promise you this that if you dont start treating her well she will hate you as many do there.

I may not be rambo but my proudest possesion is the love of my family And an amazing bond.

Also I am proud of the way I raised my boys, they know how to treat women right. They dont need a woman to quit her job to take care of their lazy behinds. They cook and clean.

Comment

I know you left a place where ideas like yours made that place unlivable to come to a place where ideas like mine have created the greatest society ever.
          Yes I speak of our social values and laws, our laws and values dictate respect and equality. Compelling someone to do something that they do not wish to do is classified as abuse. I wasn't wealthy when she chose me over millionaires. Women are looking for companionship. respect and love more than money. My nephew is VP of Bank Of America in New York and is still having a hard time landing a girl.

We realise that a woman willing to share her life with you, go through child birth and help raise the children is the biggest gift ever. I wouldn't abandon my children ever.

Comment

This discussion thing has turned into a bragging rights competition and your certainly in the lead buddy. Congrats !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abbasilk View Post
              This discussion thing has turned into a bragging rights competition and your certainly in the lead buddy. Congrats !!!
              It was turning into a misogynist party with chauvinists crapping on their loved ones publicly and to your delight dissing your wife whose honor should be worth more to you than your life itself and you invite jerks on an open forum to disrespect her. Yeah, I will brag about my amazing relationship with my kids and family as I dedicated my life to it and you can brag about how locking pinkies with your bromancers is such a big deal...lol

Comment

• decentGuy
                decentGuy commented
                Editing a comment
                You are making this whole Relationships section useless. If a person cannot complain about his/her spouse here then what’s the use of this section. Only discuss random topics? No one here is as abusive as you are.

Can we all take a minute and step back and hear out OP while suggesting the best possible solution? Lets get it done without calling anyone names or indulging our own stories over & over again.

Thank you!
              We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

decentGuy
                I am not sure you were sincerely looking for a solution to your problem, you just wanted validation of your behavior. if you were sincerely looking for great advice than I gave it to him and to you and that is learn to accept women as equals, dont compel them to do things they dont want to, dont treat wives as maids, if they didnt clean then pitch in and clean yourself, looking after your own kids is not a favor to your wife and above all don't take wives for granted, show them love, caring and appreciation and forget about your ego and look after your biggest responsibility to raising your children.

So it might not fit the oppressive and mysoginistic narrative but great advice none the less.

Comment

decentGuy
                  I am not sure you were sincerely looking for a solution to your problem, you just wanted validation of your behavior. if you were sincerely looking for great advice than I gave it to him and to you and that is learn to accept women as equals, dont compel them to do things they dont want to, dont treat wives as maids, if they didnt clean then pitch in and clean yourself, looking after your own kids is not a favor to your wife and above all don't take wives for granted, show them love, caring and appreciation and forget about your ego and look after your biggest responsibility to raising your children.

So it might not fit the oppressive and mysoginistic narrative but great advice none the less.
                  So you are mad that people don't listen to your relationship advice?

Comment

So you are mad that people don't listen to your relationship advice?
                    I am mad at the reported 93 percent abuse rates and that the society has been deemed the lowest in gender equality. Also I am mad at fathers who think their ego is more important than the well being of their children.

Comment

I am mad at the reported 93 percent abuse rates and that the society has been deemed the lowest in gender equality. Also I am mad at fathers who think their ego is more important than the well being of their children.
                      Do you think a person doing some serious abuse will need your validation or anyone else?s validation online?

Comment

Do you think a person doing some serious abuse will need your validation or anyone else?s validation online?
                        Even mass murderers and child molesters are looking for validation. Abuse as per our law does not have to be physical, it can be mental, emotional. psychological also. Compelling a woman to wear clothes you accept or to cook and clean is abuse in our society and laws.

Comment

Even mass murderers and child molesters are looking for validation. Abuse as per our law does not have to be physical, it can be mental, emotional. psychological also. Compelling a woman to wear clothes you accept or to cook and clean is abuse in our society and laws.
                          They do not come online to seek validation. Do you think differences b/w spouses are abuse as well?

Comment

They do not come online to seek validation. Do you think differences b/w spouses are abuse as well?
                            Differences are okay but compelling the other to live life as per your views is considered abuse in our laws. If your wife wants to wear western clothes and you make her feel that she is immoral for doing that, then that is abuse.

Comment

Working...
                            X