No announcement yet.

Can Men and Women Be Just Friends?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cook the parathay and someone else enjoys them. HELL TO THE NAH!

Comment

As long as they cover their six packu
      Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

• Sajalina
        Sajalina commented
        Editing a comment
        What about the ones that don't got a six pack?

• Southie
        Southie commented
        Editing a comment
        Didn’t think of that. Uncovered I guess

• Sajalina
        Sajalina commented
        Editing a comment
        lol ........

yeaah but i'm guilty of flirting with all my female friends except certain ones.

Comment

No, not possible. If anything either person is just suppressing the urge.
        omae wa mou shindeiru

Comment

• redvelvet
          redvelvet commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree.

Even if there are no urges, the potential for a change of heart/mind/perception can take place at any time. Sometimes the feelings can be subconscious, you may not be fully aware of them until something happens. I can definitely admit that it's easier said than done to avoid the temptation of maintaining a friendship. It can be hard to walk away from a friendship.

Originally posted by aqua70 View Post
        You know I did think it was possible but now I am not so sure. I met a guy in university and we just clicked due to some odd reason. His family is racist and he himself makes racist jokes at times but we get along quite well. From the beginning, I knew he only liked white girls and he knew exactly what kind of men I found attractive plus we both care about our respected religion so that added another layer. I was pretty happy because I could talk to him about anything and not care about him taking it the wrong way.

Then he recently made a comment that I was not expecting at all. We just brushed it under the table but ever since then our friendship is not the same. We don't really talk anymore.

So for a guy who is only attracted to white girls, to start liking a brown girl after being friends for a little while, despite him saying how that would never happen, that casts doubts. I still think it is possible if the interaction is limited and not an everyday thing.
        similar situation! completely platonic friends with a pakistani guy for a few years and we were pretty close. i was never really attracted to him that way and he only liked white girls and was always openly mocking paki girls which i didn't really find offensive. we used to banter about it all the time, and i'd diss him back for leaving his roots etc. he had a white girlfriend, she knew about our friendship and things were pretty chill. then randomly (or after a social gathering) he made some comments which were a bit suspect. he made them again a few times over the following months. i thought to myself that his girlfriend would definitely not be happy about these comments, and so i just distanced myself. awks.

i do think men and women being "just" friends is tricky. not impossible but definitely tricky to maintain a platonic relationship on both ends.

Comment

• third string
          third string commented
          Editing a comment
          It's really hard, every guy has thought at least once about banging a female friend. I mean there natural sexual tension, I guess it's human nature.

• sweefs
          sweefs commented
          Editing a comment
          third string aur app toh zaroorat say ziyada hi yay baat sochtay hain, haina?

if you tell me you don't understand urdu..

• third string
          third string commented
          Editing a comment
          sweefs beshak
      Working...
      X