Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how common are desi lesbians?

^.

I hear it's a genetic thing so there must be more than a few brown girls with an attraction for the same gender?!?

Not a genetic thing at all... Give strict punishments and all homosexuals bisexuals trisexuals quadsexuals will be straight within few days..
    So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

Comment

• third string
      third string commented
      Editing a comment
      that sounds barbaric man, why can't we just let them live?

• Pakistani Prince
      Pakistani Prince commented
      Editing a comment
      It was a reply to your statement about homosexuality being gentic thing. The fact of the matter is, scientists have not found any "gay or lesbian" genre yet. It's just a "choice" that a few people end up making due to different reasons.

• Pakistani Prince
      Pakistani Prince commented
      Editing a comment
      And people can do whatever pleases them under covers... but doing this thing out in the open and defending it in the name of "humanity" is not healthy for any society at all.. If we can't condemn it, we should not defend it either.. Silence is better.

no research on such numbers...so it will all be hearsay..
    Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

Some girls do have fun in colleges, last year of schools. But most of them end up marrying their khwabon ka shehzada so they arent lesbo. More of a seasonal lesbo may be

You need to invite all girls to chime in this topic
      My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
      "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

not till someone makes a urdu version of 'I kissed a girl..' song
        We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Lota View Post
          Some girls do have fun in colleges, last year of schools. But most of them end up marrying their khwabon ka shehzada so they arent lesbo. More of a seasonal lesbo may be

You need to invite all girls to chime in this topic
          That's bi bro. Lesbian wo jise mard ki khusboo se bhi nafrat ho.

Comment

• redvelvet
            redvelvet commented
            Editing a comment
            Ab tum se khushboo thoray aati hai?

• Holy Lota
            Holy Lota commented
            Editing a comment
            Velvy, tried and tested 100% khushboo phooting in all corners. Bus kabhi ghuroor nai kia

• SaeedinPakistan
            SaeedinPakistan commented
            Editing a comment
            Aqalmand kay liye ishara hee kafi hay.

Its more common than you think, but as usual just like many other things its usually hushed under the carpet, in our society.
          “Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

Pakistani Prince It's a choice for some people and they're called bisexual. However, some people just can't imagine a relationship with someone from the opposite sex. They're wired that way. Sure, you can force them into straight marriages but it would be extremely unfair to them and their spouse.

I'm sure there are users on here who know of women or men who were duped into marrying gay guys or girls. Things usually don't end well in those cases.

Comment

Just reading this thread it got me thinking that I think one of my biggest fear in marriage would be to marry someone who was a closet gay. I wouldn't know how to deal with that kind of pain/neglect.

Apparently there are stories of people who wed, had kids lived together for multiple years and then came out to their partners. Being the closeted person sucks but being on the other side and finding out the person you loved and married was not attracted to you in that way would be so sad.

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”

Comment

• aqua70
                aqua70 commented
                Editing a comment
                Exact feelings Illuminate. I would rather someone be open about their sexuality rather than keep quite and then cause agony to their spouse by neglecting them. One of my friends went on a date with this Indian guy once who kept bringing up how he found certain male celebrities hot and how he had been to gay clubs etc. But was persistent in wanting to get married right away. After the first date, he asked her to meet his parents because they would love her. It was so obvious that he just wanted to get married to a girl for his parent's sake.

• IsaidwhatIsaid
                IsaidwhatIsaid commented
                Editing a comment
                Do lgbt Pakistanis even have the option to "come out"? I feel like being a lgbt Pakistani is like being between a rock and a hard place. You could come out and risk your family disowning you, abusing you..etc however if you decide to keep it hidden your orientation won't change but you'll be shoehorned into a hetero relationship that will be unsatisfactory for everyone. I think a solution could be a "lavender marriage" where closeted gay men and lesbian women marry each other to satisfy their parents but carry out their real relationships with others.

• redvelvet
                redvelvet commented
                Editing a comment
                @Aqua70

About the Indian guy who wanted to get married right away...

I remember receiving some sage advice many years ago that one should beware the rishta that wants to speed things up as well as the rishta that is wishy-washy and delaying matters...as both have something to hide.

^ Reading comments, there should be another thread on how the hell all gays get the hottest girls ever (as friends ofcourse).
              We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

• redvelvet
                redvelvet commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe cuz they're more in tune with their feminine side/emotional side. And so women can "open up" more easily about their problems to gay guys and discuss/get fashion advice with them. Basically the two groups can bond over topics/discussions that are typically the kind that women discuss. Mystery solved.

• SID_NY
                SID_NY commented
                Editing a comment
                that was more rhetoric

• SaeedinPakistan
                SaeedinPakistan commented
                Editing a comment
                Probably because it's hip to have gay guy friends when you're a girl.

They are cleaning the Kaleen there like hot cakes.

Comment

Talking about khushboo, why does bilal want to smell it so bad?

Enough reason for someone to become a lesbo

My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
                "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

Was one of the Bobbys deported back to Pakistan?
                  Say no to 'islamofascism'..

Comment

Working...
                  X