is polygamy common in pakistan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is polygamy common in pakistan

Is polygamy practiced commonly in pakistan? Are your uncle's there have multiple wives like one Bari begum and one choti begum? Don't worry, I am not asking for myself. I am asking for friend

Well now that you bring up this interesting concept of cohabitation for your information Polygamy is now legal in the Good ole USA, made legal and sighned into Law by the former El Presidente Barak Hussain Obama himself! you ask when did that Happen?

It was June 26th 2015. same sex marriage was made legal with all rights and privelages of Hetrosexual Marraige! that includes having and raising children!

So Big Question that come up How does a Gay couple get children?

Wala they find a consenting adult and that is what makes it a Polygamous Marriage!

I call it back door Polygamy!

it is being practiced all over the USA legally!
    We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Comment

no its not common....
      Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

Yeah every man there has 4 wives

Comment

Dont know why so many people hate polygamy, its an Islamic tradition, and if a man treats both wives well, I do not see anything wrong with it.
          I'm Not The Messiah, I'm A Very Naughty Boy

Comment

It is uncommon and is socially frowned upon. But it is not illegal and not taboo. My guess is about 2% of marriages are polygamous.

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post
              Well now that you bring up this interesting concept of cohabitation for your information Polygamy is now legal in the Good ole USA, made legal and sighned into Law by the former El Presidente Barak Hussain Obama himself! you ask when did that Happen?

It was June 26th 2015. same sex marriage was made legal with all rights and privelages of Hetrosexual Marraige! that includes having and raising children!

So Big Question that come up How does a Gay couple get children?

Wala they find a consenting adult and that is what makes it a Polygamous Marriage!

I call it back door Polygamy!

it is being practiced all over the USA legally!
              This is not a valid example of polygamy.

However, polygamy is practically legal in the US since the case of Kody Brown, the star of reality TV-show Sister Wives.
              He was legally married to one wife while he cohabited with the other 3 with whom he had a private religious contract.
              The court ruled that such an arrangement cannot be prosecuted.

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/sister-wives-star-kody-brown-wins-case-polygamy/story?id=25179092

Comment

Working...
              X