Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The unholy Indian who couldnt control himself

even with his wife during a air-travel.

Scary as fuk specially for all travelling women.

The less pervert more rapist is on H1-B visa and is so dumb to make the funny excuse that he was under the influence of some pill which later jury found as a 'plain tylenol'. #smack

Prabhu Ramamoorthy, who was traveling alongside his wife at the time of the attack, was found guilty on Thursday of digitally penetrating a 22-year-old woman who had fallen asleep in the window seat next to him during an overnight flight from Las Vegas to Detroit.

U.S. Attorney Matthew Schneider said in a statement that the sexual assault jolted the woman awake. That is when she found Ramamoorthy's hand down her unzipped pants and that her shirt had been undone, The Washington Post reported.

The attack took place on a late-night flight that landed in Detroit on Jan. 3, and Ramamoorthy was taken into custody upon arrival.

Ramamoorthy, who is from India, has been living in the U.S. on a work visa and was previously employed as a project manager at a technology group, the Post reported. He faces up to life in prison. Should he receive a more lenient sentence, he will be deported after serving his sentence, said Schneider.

According to CNN, Ramamoorthy said in a written statement that he was unaware of his actions because he had been in "deep sleep" after taking a pill. The Post reported that Ramamoorthy's wife later said the pill was "plain Tylenol."

CNN also cites an interview with an FBI agent during which "Ramamoorthy said he 'might have' undone the woman's bra while playing with it, and that he had cupped her breasts over her clothes." And in a court filing, Ramamoorthy "indicated he unzipped her pants partway and put his finger into her pants and tried to fondle her," according to the news outlet.

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/20/64010...life-in-prison

#Thesepeoplethough
    #TMI
    My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
    "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Disturbing!! Some real sickos out there. Poor woman, should've punched his teeth out. Or in.

I pity the wife who gets to waste a lifetime with this perv.
    "Understand the nature of impurity. If your key is bent, the lock will not open." Rumi

Comment

I have heard of "sleep walking" where a person in deep sleep goes quite some distance and then returns to his bed, totally unaware of where he has been!

But never heard of where it was just his "fingers doing the walking"

Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

Comment

Is this for real?

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmere View Post
          Disturbing!! Some real sickos out there. Poor woman, should've punched his teeth out. Or in.

I pity the wife who gets to waste a lifetime with this perv.
          Holy actually wants to interview the wify as well as his employer who hired him as "Project manager".

Comment

Originally posted by humming bird View Post
            Is this for real?

Nahi Nahi, holy ne ye article aapko darane ke lye hi chapwaya hai warna ye kahan real

Comment

Originally posted by SindSagar View Post
              I have heard of "sleep walking" where a person in deep sleep goes quite some distance and then returns to his bed, totally unaware of where he has been!

But never heard of where it was just his "fingers doing the walking"

may be thats called Sleep bull-shtting

Comment

Working...
              X