Advice needed for my situation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krash View Post
    Your obsessive focus on someone who has shown no interest in you may be a symptom of your Asperger's syndrome (which you mentioned being diagnosed with in another thread)
    Maybe, can't dispute that

Comment

Last edited by Bakra24; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Bro all I'm going to say is this, it may sound a bit sexist but it's the truth. Atleast what I've experience over 10 years with multiple women. The more you treat them like crap the more they desire you. The moment you show any sort of interest or love they lose all interest in you. Maybe I've been dealing with shallow women but come on it can't be like this for 9 girls straight up. I'm not being macho here. Give it a go, just don't give an "F". This is a sound theory with experience behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakra24 View Post
          Bro all I'm going to say is this, it may sound a bit sexist but it's the truth. Atleast what I've experience over 10 years with multiple women. The more you treat them like crap the more they desire you. The moment you show any sort of interest or love they lose all interest in you. Maybe I've been dealing with shallow women but come on it can't be like this for 9 girls straight up. I'm not being macho here. Give it a go, just don't give an "F". This is a sound theory with experience behind it.
          So all your encounters have been near the Badshahi Masjid in Lahore?
          Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

Comment

Originally posted by SindSagar View Post

So all your encounters have been near the Badshahi Masjid in Lahore?
            Yeah right next to where you live. The very next building. You got it, how did you know? You must know those women.

Comment

• SindSagar
              SindSagar commented
              Editing a comment
              No way Josay .....Just kidding young man! sorry if you were offended! it was just to prove a point!

That your theory of treating women or any person like Crap is Totally wrong!

and I think I proved my point! right?

• Bakra24
              Bakra24 commented
              Editing a comment
              I guess I never came across a quality girl..

You are merely frustrated of your past failures. Your misery is creating a negative view of those that love you. If you are meant to chase someone, find someone worth that chase. If you force this situation, misery will follow. It's better to be short term miserable now, let go of the crush, find someone suitable rather than fighting the world and suffering a lifetime of regret and remorse for someone who will never be the partner you deserve.
            "Understand the nature of impurity. If your key is bent, the lock will not open." Rumi

Comment

• Bakra24
              Bakra24 commented
              Editing a comment
              That's the thing. Someone worth chasing doesn't exist.

• Cashmere
              Cashmere commented
              Editing a comment
              Bakra24 Wait until it does. It's better to chase nothing at all, than to chase unworthy.

• Bakra24
              Bakra24 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'd say it's best to chase once own self to push one self to the heights of our own ability. Forget chasing a woman, chase your own dreams first. Work on yourself, love thine own self. Poor bloke, he doesn't even realize the girl doesn't even give a flying **** about him and he's here writing paragraphs. Bahi join the gym work on yourself someone will notice you and ask you out lol.
          Working...
          X