No announcement yet.

Is it ever okay to yell at your spouse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it ever okay to yell at your spouse?

Sometimes I get really frustrated and yell occasionally, I don't have a spouse yet so I was wondering if this is acceptable behavior or maybe i should kick the habit?!?!

Discuss
    Last edited by third string; May 11th, 2018, 04:44 PM.

Change the habit.
    Life Is Too Short To Wake Up With Regrets.Love the people who treat you right & have compassion for the ones who don't.
    Half of a person's beauty comes from the tongue

Comment

Originally posted by LP View Post
      Change the habit.
      ok

Comment

But why have you focused solely upon how yelling would affect a spouse? I can't think of any other relationship (be it familial, professional, among friends, neighbors, or even an unknown passerby)...where the person enjoys being yelled at.

Comment

Never ok though i am gulity of it.
          The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

Comment

Don't yell at your wife, TS.

She might take off that hijab and whip you with it...

Like a circus ring leader

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
              Don't yell at your wife, TS.

She might take off that hijab and whip you with it...

Like a circus ring leader
              I'm not bobby, I'll report her for domestic violence lol.

Comment

• redvelvet
                redvelvet commented
                Editing a comment
                I can just imagine it. Here, lemme paint you a picture.

The cop's imposing presence looming over your body as he searches your face and limbs for any sign of physical injury and finding none. "There don't appear to be any wounds, Mr. String"...he says.

"That's cuz they're all in here, officer"....Third String points to his heart...stifling a sob.

The cop draws a looooong impatient breath. "Right. Well. Can you show me the weapon that was used? It might have your wife's fingerprints."

"I'm wearin' that weapon! It's maa heeh-jab. You'd have to kill me to pry that offa my head!"...interjects, Mrs. String.

The cop purses his lips, trying his utmost to stifle a laugh. A few moments of silence go by. They feel like an eternity to Mr. String. But at last the cop speaks...

"You brought me AALL the way out here from my doughnut break to tell me you got whipped by a piece of cloth?" ...His address is more an accusation than a question.

The cop turns toward Mrs. String. They both exchange a perfectly synchronized rolling of the eyes. "Seriously?"...mouths the cop. "Pfft. I knoww!!!"..responds, Mrs. String...in a very, very audible whisper.

Mr. String is wounded at the sight of this superficial bonding between the cop and his wife. He clutches his chest..where his heart is..

The cop saunters out the door while speaking into his radio..."Yeah. No need for backup."

Moral of the story: The hijab has got nuthin' on Mrs. Bobby's shoe.

• third string
                third string commented
                Editing a comment
                That's a vivid imagination you got but i don't sob, especially not over a woman. The officer can have my leftovers.

• redvelvet
                redvelvet commented
                Editing a comment
                I know you don't sob. That's why I had you stifle it. Read carefully!

People raise their voice when they think that either their argument is week or other person is not interested in hearing their argument and in both the cases, its better not to argy. Try to divert your attention and do something you like. I listen to music.
              Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
              Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

string boy, why you gotta ask questions you know the answer to?

Comment

Yes...women love being yelled at. To spice it up, they loved being called derogatory terms...I would suggest heading over to Urban Dictionary to expand your vocab just to throw some curve balls at them... Will surely spice up the marriage.
                  omae wa mou shindeiru

Comment

Originally posted by NaanGuard View Post
                    Yes...women love being yelled at. To spice it up, they loved being called derogatory terms...I would suggest heading over to Urban Dictionary to expand your vocab just to throw some curve balls at them... Will surely spice up the marriage.
                    I know girls are kinky, they like choking and getting cussed at but that's for the bedroom

It's ramadan btw, ur throwin me off the deen akh.

Comment

Originally posted by third string View Post

I know girls are kinky, they like choking and getting cussed at but that's for the bedroom

Eeeww. As if the above would be deen-approved outside of Ramzan....akh.

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post

Eeeww. As if the above would be deen-approved outside of Ramzan....akh.
                        You have no idea how many girls are into this choking fetish these days lol

Comment

Originally posted by third string View Post

You have no idea how many girls are into this choking fetish these days lol
                          Yes, yes, chokers are all the fashion-rage these days. You must have caught a glimpse of them from afar and near....which I suspect is about as far as you got with this fetish.

Comment

If you look to family guy for advice on women then sure.
                            Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

Working...
                            X