Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Aaj kya pakaaya/khaaya

tu shaboo hi de day lol.....
    main nay apnay iradoon ke shikasat say khuda ko pehchana hai (hazrat Ali)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ira View Post
      Last night i made pesto chicken, roast potatoes and green beans. Everything was total yumm.

last weekend i made pineapple upside down cake

and we also grilled some beef kababs

plz post me some o those roast potatoes, beef kebabs and a slice of pineapple cake. plz plz plz

Comment

Last night i made pesto chicken, roast potatoes and green beans. Everything was total yumm.

last weekend i made pineapple upside down cake

and we also grilled some beef kababs

i am soooo hungry now
        Heart in London. Mind in Lahore. Physically in Dubai. Loving it every millisecond.

Comment

ahh i made the butter chicken, and it looks good...but i haven't tasted it yet.. ill try take pics tonight!
          The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

you mean you dont taste while cooking? *gasp*
            Btw sara my portions were big, maybe the pic doesnt show it. I couldnt even finish the whole thing and wanted to just puke but it was so darn good, if i say so myself

Btw thanks for liking the pics guys. Zabardast, we are bbq novices so we dont yet have all the required things for one. This was the first time we used the grill too.
            I love children and old people. Its everyone in between I can't stand - Don Imus

Comment

• Originally posted by Sara516 View Post
              ahh i made the butter chicken, and it looks good...but i haven't tasted it yet.. ill try take pics tonight!
              Sara did you try Mirch bhai's recipe? (in ur butter chicken topic) You must try that one. It is reallyyy good and it was darn easy to make .. I'm sure you will like! I made it yesterday.. went to smoothly
              Procrastination at its finest .. Thats me =)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheal View Post
                LOL yay to shaboo nay banaya hai
                Sadi shaboo...
                The art of entering into Nothingness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zabardast View Post
                  Sadi shaboo...
                  aho
                  Ye yaad tha ke duwa karooN par utthey rahey merey haath yuN
                  jesey khaahishoN ke hajoom meiN kaheeN kho gai teri aarzu

Comment

xcuse me for the bad presentation...waz serving it 2 my bro...dal chawal with home made mircho ka achar

Comment

my cuzin's bday cake...he turned 3 today...we had a blasttt...n da bday cake was sooo deliciousss...it waz black forest!!!

Comment

you mean you dont taste while cooking? *gasp*
                        Btw sara my portions were big, maybe the pic doesnt show it. I couldnt even finish the whole thing and wanted to just puke but it was so darn good, if i say so myself
                        you know what, i decided to eat first, adn then cook... so i dont end up eating half the salan ( i was saving it for today) on my own .. so it came out quite pheeka and even a lil sweet, not as spicy as i would've liked it. everyone said it was decent but just a lil namak-pheeka. last time it tasted alot better but was dry, this time it looked good, but tasted okay....

Originally posted by Sweetmoi View Post
                        Sara did you try Mirch bhai's recipe? (in ur butter chicken topic) You must try that one. It is reallyyy good and it was darn easy to make .. I'm sure you will like! I made it yesterday.. went to smoothly
                        Hmm no, i used the same recipe i did last time, the one from desicook book... the only modification i made was wiht the marination, i marinated it all at once, instead of for the first half hour and then 3-4 hours with an extra mixture.. plus i let it marinate for like 6 hours at least..and then i didnt' skewer it like it said, and i just cooked it on the stove.. but ill try mirch's too nxt time.
                        The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Sara i dont do skewers either but bake the chicken in the oven before putting in the sauce.
                          I love children and old people. Its everyone in between I can't stand - Don Imus

Comment

Ira baji, can you post the recipes for the kabob and pesto chicken, por favor?

Comment

• Originally posted by *Plusha* View Post
                              xcuse me for the bad presentation...waz serving it 2 my bro...dal chawal with home made mircho ka achar
                              Wow...mirchon ka achar...woh bhi ghar ka...must be
                              The art of entering into Nothingness.

Comment

• Plusha,

Can you pls share your mirch ka achaar recipe with us. Thanks a whole bunch

Comment

Working...
                                X