This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for Healthy diet and workout

Lets call this one be a Aapa-Zubeda thread.

Share all known tips for healthy eating, workout tips whether for the sake of fitness or weight loss.
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Re: Tips for Healthy diet and workout

Eat only when hungry, not at regular meal times.
    By LP
    Certification : Experience
    Life Is Too Short To Wake Up With Regrets.Love the people who treat you right & have compassion for the ones who don't.
    Half of a person's beauty comes from the tongue

Comment

Originally posted by LP View Post
      Eat only when hungry, not at regular meal times.
      By LP
      Certification : Experience
      Ok Aapa LP
      We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working out everyday is as IMPORTANT as eating a meal daily or taking sleep.

Comment

Shehed kalonji everyday helps boost the immune system
          Life Is Too Short To Wake Up With Regrets.Love the people who treat you right & have compassion for the ones who don't.
          Half of a person's beauty comes from the tongue

Comment

I'd say trace minerals are oft over looked but vitally important particularly from a neurological standpoint. Examples would include zinc, selenium, etc.

And the other thing that comes to mind is mistaking thirst for hunger.
            Our backs tell stories no books have the spine to carry - Rupi Kaur

Comment

Since the daylight saving is next week and it'll be further small days and longer nights, here is a good article about tips to run outdoor in the dark.

https://www.motivrunning.com/running...g-in-the-dark/

Comment

If your work is crazy and you find no time for workout here is how you can atleast stick to being healthy without workout:

https://www.glassdoor.com/blog/stay-...rk-gets-crazy/

Comment

2 words. Intermittent fasting.....

Comment

Hi,
                    I was facing same problem of high weight, i tried to loose it but did not find any fruitful information.
                    I went to various doctors but could not find any proper information, i found the article after a lot of search and tried this: https://goo.gl/x2MfAM
                    I suggest you to go on the above link for complete information and must try the steps mentioned to reduce your weight.

Thanks,
                    Iqra

Comment

Working...
                    X