Stomach ulcer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stomach ulcer

aslam alikum, Anybody here suffering from stomach ulcer or recovered from ulcers? Need some serious advice please.

Please eat Guava (amrood) daily. It should help.

Comment

The problem is i am unable to digest anything. I am on liquid diet

Comment

I can ask my aunt who suffered through but now better. But what kinda advice you are looking for?

Ulcer is a serious business. You should strictly follow your doc's instructions
        We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Originally posted by chochlate View Post
          aslam alikum, Anybody here suffering from stomach ulcer or recovered from ulcers? Need some serious advice please.
          My assistant used to suffer from it and said aloe vera juice helped her a lot, same like aloe vera has benefits on external injuries and burns it also helps internal healing.

Comment

Because you may already be following a medicinal approach, I suggest something natural like pure honey to alkalize your ulcer. Take raw whole foods (veggies/mild fruits/almonds) and blend them into smoothies (liquid) to avoid a toll on your healing stomach.

Avoid drinking/eating anything that would dry out your stomach lining, further irritating it.
            This includes teas/coffees, acidic carbonated drinks, and tangy fruits like oranges.

That's all I could think of.
            "Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

Comment

I was looking it up and found that it needs a overhaul of lifestyle specially in terms of diet.

See if this helps

Stomach ulcers are open sores in the lining of the stomach. They are often extremely painful. Read on to learn about easy stomach ulcer home remedies you can try. While antibiotics and medications are used to treat these ulcers, you can include foods like honey and probiotics to help the healing process.
              We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Another one:

As many as 1 out of every 10 people in the US and other western countries will experience a stomach ulcer at some point in their lives.

Comment

Thanks all for your kind concern.Infact I am not taking any allopathic medicines because its because of some strong antibiotics that I am suffering from ulcer now. I am on homeopathic medicine and I want advice regarding food as I am unable to digest anything. I am loosing weight like crazy. I lost 15kg in 4 months and now I can not afford to loose anymore I have searched on google but there are different opinions thats why I was looking forward to talk to someone who actually experienced it.

Comment

Sid - ny maybe you can ask your aunt regarding food recommendations. Is she totally well now?

Comment

You can drink guava juice beside you follow your doctor's medicine. Guava has an amazing anti acidity properties.

I had severe IBS (which could have led to ulcer perhaps) but eating a guava everyday helped me to get rid of it.

Comment

Did you drink fresh guava juice prepared at home?

Comment

As I did not have any problem to eat them - I just ate as a whole. You should make juice yourself as ready made juices are loaded with sugar and preservatives.

Comment

• chochlate
                            chochlate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You had ibs c or ibs d ?

That was D. Some time it comes back and then I treat it with guava and carrots.

Before that I had all remedies including hakeemi and had sigmoid-scopy as well. Suffered from 1999 till 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by chochlate View Post
                            Homeopathy is not recognized medical science, please go see doctor right away or you will cause yourself catastrophic harm. 95 percent of Ulcers are caused by bacteria and just food and natural remedies may not offer a cure.

Comment

• chochlate
                              chochlate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Walikum salam . I have been tested negative for bacterial infections including hpylori. And its because of allopathic medicines that I am suffering from this disease. Our doctors recommend strong antibiotics for minor problems and put our lives in danger. It was immediately after finishing a course of antibiotics for throat infection that i got this ulcer. Cure is in the hands of Allah. Just need your prayers. Allah bless you always..aameen
                          Working...
                          X