Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Vendors, please read: For all vendors advertising in this section, Gupshup has introduced a new rule: when you post a product to sell in the Classified section, you MUST post prices with products advertised. Do not ask that members contact you for th

For all vendors advertising in this section, Gupshup has introduced a new rule: when you post a product to sell in the Classified section, you MUST post prices with products advertised. Do not ask that members contact you for the price – prices must be displayed in the thread with the product.
2 of 2 < >

For all vendors advertising in this section: when you post a product to sell in the Classified section, you MUST post prices with products advertised. Do not ask that members contact you for the price – prices must be displayed in the thread with the

For all vendors advertising in this section: when you post a product to sell in the Classified section, you MUST post prices with products advertised. Do not ask that members contact you for the price – prices must be displayed in the thread with the product.
See more
See less

Mk bag at Maceys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mk bag at Maceys

Hi,

I want to buy MK bag from Maceys. they ship to Australia. I save over $100 if I buy from Maceys instead of locally.
    My concern is whether they are genuine. I have never bought from Maceys before. Anyone who has purchased from Maceys or know if they are genuine.

Thanks

MK bags in Macys are genuine. Macys never has replica material so nothing to worry about.
    "Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

Comment

Working...
    X