Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Vendors, please read: For all vendors advertising in this section, Gupshup has introduced a new rule: when you post a product to sell in the Classified section, you MUST post prices with products advertised. Do not ask that members contact you for th

For all vendors advertising in this section, Gupshup has introduced a new rule: when you post a product to sell in the Classified section, you MUST post prices with products advertised. Do not ask that members contact you for the price – prices must be displayed in the thread with the product.
2 of 2 < >

For all vendors advertising in this section: when you post a product to sell in the Classified section, you MUST post prices with products advertised. Do not ask that members contact you for the price – prices must be displayed in the thread with the

For all vendors advertising in this section: when you post a product to sell in the Classified section, you MUST post prices with products advertised. Do not ask that members contact you for the price – prices must be displayed in the thread with the product.
See more
See less

Lawn 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lawn 2018

Originally posted by dorito View Post
    what are the best brands for everyday wear lawn? good quality

For everyday use i prefer lawn duppatta suits of Yahsir waheed and sapphire,
    Sana Safinaz's muzlin collection is just launched I am liking it more than their regular lawn collection launched earlier

Comment

Originally posted by apaayya View Post
      Crimson has 2 suits worth of print/embroidery in one! I wish for the cross stitch dupatta suit, they kept the back plain or less busy. Same with the one that has chata pati dupatta!

yea very right..both are extremely pretty..

Comment

Originally posted by talkfashion View Post
        Thanks, Winkblink on your feedback on Crimson. Does anyone have any idea about Sana Yasir lawn? Loving one design (Olive Rush), but not sure about the fabric quality.
        Sana Yasir and Shiza Hassan are doing lawn for the first time this year.. so not sure about quality but liked the prints

Comment

I want to buy 1a of Crimson but can't find it anywhere. Is it available anywhere in the stores in PK?

Comment

Working...
          X