Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westernisation of Pakistan smh

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=syLLd0qcGcE

SB95 Please include some content (wording) in your post too. Thanks.
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

This is the type of Naya Pakistan we need.

Comment

Originally posted by IsaidwhatIsaid View Post
        This is the type of Naya Pakistan we need.
        lol you take so much proud in living in west, that should be enough.... we know what we need, spare us.
        Last edited by Pakistani Prince; Aug 3rd, 2018, 11:11 AM.
        So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

Comment

• redvelvet
          redvelvet commented
          Editing a comment
          I also feel pride in living in the US. It's been my home for many years. Before this I felt pride for KSA as that used to be home. No country in this world is perfect; they all have their flaws. Nobody agrees with every single policy of whatever country they reside in. But that country is your home, it's natural to fee an affinity for it, there are many benefits that you enjoy as its inhabitant, it's like skin. In our world, very few places are wholly independent. Economies across the globe depend on each other.

If you want to bring religion into it, then all the directions belong to Allah....the East, the West, the North, South, etc. The entire zameen belongs to Him. And it is He that determines which country each person will be born in, which place they will get their rizq from, and which place they will breath their last in. Nobody knows whether their end will be upon iman or kufr...in hell or heaven.

People express their opinions about other countries all the time. The ones living in Pak have a slew of opinions on how the West should do things. And this here....is just a silly video....it's a benign thing. Even I was thinking of posting a silly comment of approval. It's not a big deal.

Originally posted by Pakistani Prince View Post
        lol you take so much proud in living in west and that should be enough.... we know what we need, spare us.
        I don't think so.

Comment

I don't think so.
          Go to hell.

Comment

Go to hell.
            After you buddy

Comment

After you buddy
              Last time i checked i came to to know atheists burn in hell.
              Last edited by Pakistani Prince; Aug 3rd, 2018, 11:12 AM. Reason: Never mind

Comment

• Pakistani Prince
                Pakistani Prince commented
                Editing a comment
                It was not directed at her specifically, i said it in general.

• redvelvet
                redvelvet commented
                Editing a comment
                It was a generally worded statement that was directed at her because you believe her to be an atheist. And for what reason? Only that she made a facetious remark about that video? If we get rid of that video, people in Pakistan already copy the West and its trends in so many ways. If you disagree with her religious/cultural views, then it's better to only stick to countering them and not passing a verdict on what her fate in the akhirat will be because you don't even know your own fate. It's good that you are passionate about your religion and your nationality, but the way in which you go about it sometimes may backfire....it may push people further away instead of drawing them closer to it.

• Pakistani Prince
                Pakistani Prince commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree we should not pass such statements..

Actually after 1971 War all we have left is Western Pakistan

Just check the latest Map of Pakistan it looks totally Westernized !

Click image for larger version

Name:	EastPak.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	16636029
              Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

Comment

• Cashmere
                Cashmere commented
                Editing a comment
                Hilarious and SO true!

Originally posted by Shareefbacha95 View Post

Well now coming back to your critique of the video!
              Also Shareefbacha95 let us not fault a young man for making an Exercise Video in a Dance style!

all dancing is not Western culture! as you may be implying in your post!

Us peoples of the East been dancing long before the peoples in the West even get out of bed LOL!

don't you know the Sun always rises in the East

Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

Comment

Last time i checked i came to to know atheists burn in hell.
                atheists don?t believe hell exists. It?s not exactly a threat to them.

Comment

atheists don?t believe hell exists. It?s not exactly a threat to them.
                  Closing the eyes on spotting a cat does not save pigeons from getting eaten up..

Comment

Closing the eyes on spotting a cat does not save pigeons from getting eaten up..
                    Having faith that hell awaits those who commit the HORRENDOUS crime of apostasy still isn?t convincing for atheists since there is no concrete proof that it is going to happen. Sorry PP!

Comment

Working...
                    X