A Random Statement About Yourself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Random Statement About Yourself

Share something about yourself which no one here knows. As simple or futile as it may be.

I'll start:

I like my pasta overcooked.
    "Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

Ahan, good idea. Um some people know me from old days when i was active, and then some know me from recent years. I'll have to really think hard to pick what others dont know

So be right back
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Pakistani Prince
      Pakistani Prince commented
      Editing a comment
      You are quite different now. Now you seem much more calm and patient like a big brother. I still remember your fight with TS..
      Last edited by Pakistani Prince; 2 days ago.

• SID_NY
      SID_NY commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup that was childish and in the flow of heat. For whats its worth I apologized him later separately.

• Cashmere
      Cashmere commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh come on, there's no way old and new members know random details about you.

Share something already!

I never smoked..
    I have been a high school footballer..
    I like wandering around empty and deserted roads in wee hours with a friend or two.

So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

Comment

• Cashmere
      Cashmere commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice! . ..

I love travel period, the period after starting off and before reaching the destination.
    Life Is Too Short To Wake Up With Regrets.Love the people who treat you right & have compassion for the ones who don't.
    Half of a person's beauty comes from the tongue

Comment

• Cashmere
      Cashmere commented
      Editing a comment
      LP, I can relate! That time in between is heartfelt.
      Red, I take the stairs too. Just a lot easier than waiting for the elevator.

• LP
      LP commented
      Editing a comment
      redvelvet, I love airports too, as well as the return journey by car from Makkah /Madinah.

Cashmere what exactly do you like about that time period?

• Cashmere
      Cashmere commented
      Editing a comment
      Here's a quote by one of my favorite authors (Nafisi) describing that feeling:

“You get a strange feeling when you're about to leave a place, I told him, like you'll not only miss the people you love but you'll miss the person you are now at this time and this place, because you'll never be this way ever again.”

I once did own a pistol, a 38 special to be exact. Threw it away in a pond after some contemplation.
    “Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

• Cashmere
      Cashmere commented
      Editing a comment
      Interesting

I dislike Mexican food.
    I cannot do real push ups.
    I've been keeping a letter diary for the baby since his birth for him to read in the future.
    "Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

Comment

i curse a lot.....in appropriate surroudings offcourse..
    Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

• Cashmere
      Cashmere commented
      Editing a comment
      Doesn't hit me as a bummer.

I am severely allergic to almonds. That makes me miss out on a lot of food. Every time I am invited for dinner, I end up asking the host if a certain dish contains almonds. It becomes awkward having to explain them why.

“Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

• Cashmere
      Cashmere commented
      Editing a comment
      That sucks! Almonds make such good condiments for meetha, especially.
      One of my favorites is the very badaam ka halwa

I love eating raw green chillies.
    I love daal-chawal, but i do not eat it without onion rings.
    So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

Comment

• Cashmere
      Cashmere commented
      Editing a comment
      Woah! Raw green chillies? How bad does your mouth burn afterwards?

• Pakistani Prince
      Editing a comment
      When you like the taste, you do not care much about the consequences...burning is an integral part of the taste too, that's where the taste comes from. I love spices btw and i take them in excessive quantity... so yaa, not a big deal for me, i am used to.

• Cashmere
      Cashmere commented
      Editing a comment
      Those taste buds have become accustomed to the chillies, hence not a big deal for you. Probably keeps your mucus membranes running smoothly. Haha!

I am writing my life story and most here will be mentioned in the chapter called "Dour Daraze kay Dost"

Oh Yes that translates into Fascinating Friends in the Far Far Drawer

End of Story
    Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

Comment

• Cashmere
      Cashmere commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds intriguing!

• Pakistani Prince
      Editing a comment
      Waiting for your life story brothaa.

I like Knives, I had at least a hundred. My wife threw out a dozen or so and I am choked about it. I like cutting meat. When I used to help people cook at their homes for parties and claimed to be good cooks and had dull knives it would bother me.

Comment

• Cashmere
      Cashmere commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! Quite a sundry collection there. It makes sense that good cooks would definitely own really good knives.

• Bobby1
      Bobby1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Cashmere thank you, I like cooking gadgets.

I sometimes drive 2hrs to the nearest beach at 1am and sit alone watching the stars in the quiet. Get lost in my thoughts.

And if I am lucky to see a shooting star, I do a dua.

Comment

• Cashmere
      Cashmere commented
      Editing a comment
      That's kinda heart touching!

i hate coconuts and coconut water

Comment

• Cashmere
      Cashmere commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear you. Feel the same way about foods with peanuts in them.

• Illuminate
      Illuminate commented
      Editing a comment
      And this is why we can't be friends.

• redvelvet
      redvelvet commented
      Editing a comment
      I love coconut in the form of macaroons, combined with chocolate, in pastries and cakes. Pina coladas....mmmm...yummy!

BUT.....I can't get into coconut water. I've tried it a few times and have not been able to develop a taste for it. I do not enjoy it.

I was here.
    Boycott Indian economy. Buy Pakistani!

Comment

• Cashmere
      Cashmere commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for bursting your own bubble pal.

There was a time when started hanging out with some real badasses. They were a practical picture of "Guns n Roses". No not in terms of songs but the other weird stuff. I did see a lot of stuff happening but luckily I didnt do anything myself. More unfortunately, it lasted for a short time. So I got out of it. Thats about it. Otherwise you know i'm such a Seedha Saadha
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Cashmere
      Cashmere commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha! I presumed Seedha Saadha made an empty post with his administrative superpowers. Would've surely slid by my eyesight if Seedha Saadha hadn't used that smiley.
      P.S I don't know what guns and roses is though..

• Illuminate
      Illuminate commented
      Editing a comment
      Woah! So rebellious...it's time you do a blog and share stories! ..pretty please

• SID_NY
      SID_NY commented
      Editing a comment
      Cashmere Dang that habit of putting a smile

Illuminate nai yar not so rebellious but now I look back and say to myself its ok to know that what happens on that side as long as i dont stick there which i didnt. That *gulp* God father style living doesnt suit Insan ke bache like us either way
Working...
X