talking to oneself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talking to oneself

Do you ever talk to yourself? Is it weird to talk to yourself in public?

Yes, I do...sometimes. Helps me get my thoughts in order and to rehearse things that I may need to say.

Comment

Sometimes when I am really sad, I talk to God out loud by myself but never in public.
      Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

No it is called thinking out aloud! we repeat our thoughts out aloud, it is like when we memorize something!

I have never had a conversation with Muwa! No Never!
        We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Comment

Good topic

I thought everybody would be talking to themselves. Apparently not. I do it often but its completely extempore when probably I'm daydreaming about something like the character JD from "Scrubs" or rethinking some situation from the past. And also its in a very short phrases.

In public? Um..sometimes, yes.

But this video tells us, its apparently not too bad for oneself.

We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

I guess we all talk to ourselves under our breath, it's just that some people happen to be more expressive when it comes to self-talk.
            Last edited by Pakistani Prince; 1 week ago.
            So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

Comment

But I think nobody talks purposely, its more instinctively
              We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

I dont see why it is wrong to talk to yourself in public. I do it all the time and people think i am some sort of weirdo

Comment

Is it creepier to whisper to yourself, because I do that sometimes and I can notice some people get freaked out when I subconsciously do it.

Comment

^ how nutty you are
                    So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

Comment

i feel like i am talking to myself on this forum. maybe people are busy or sleeping while i am wide awake

Comment

Originally posted by booompatakha View Post
                      Is it creepier to whisper to yourself, because I do that sometimes and I can notice some people get freaked out when I subconsciously do it.
                      Lets break your question in two.

Do people whisper to themselves? Yes, my one colleague does it all the time.

Is it creepy? Totally yes. Sorry but it is. May not be if its very less frequent but the colleague i'm referring to, he does it all the time and we all find it creepy.

Comment

Batein tou sbhi apne aap se krte hain...
                        Lekin jo maza public mein pktun ho kr khud se batein krne ka hai uska jawab nae
                        Muskurana bhi tujhi se seekha hai
                        Dil lganey ka tu hi tareeqa hai <3

Comment

Originally posted by booompatakha View Post
                          Do you ever talk to yourself? Is it weird to talk to yourself in public?
                          I've talked to myself in my mind. Never out loud, that would be weird. Seen others do it around me and I've just slowly removed myself from their vicinity.

Comment

its ok to talk to your self... as long as you don't answer your self.
                            ﺃﷲ ﻧﯣﺮ ﺇﺴﻣﺇﯣﺇﺕ ﯣﺇﻠﺄﺮﺾ_ Best cheese-maker of monkVille

Comment

Working...
                            X